Your 'Best Figure' Nomination for 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's only because of character loyalty though, isn't it? I love my T2 T-800 but I don't see how it could possibly be "better" than the T-1000 unless you prefer Uncle Bob.

I actually think the T-800 has a better paint job. The body size whilst not 100% accurate doesn't bother me one bit but to be honest the T-1000's hands did surprise when I took it out the box.
The overall weight of the T-800 makes it feel almost like a poseable statue compared to the T-1000.
There are a lot of accessories with the T-1000 you're right but to be honest I don't really use any of them , that and like you said I do prefer the T-800. I'd say it was 50/50 between the reasons of preferring the character and thinking overall it's a better figure.

They're both incredible though and the T-1000 would be my second choice.

IM2_Mark-IV_PR2.jpg

hot-toys-ezio-assassins-creed-figure-1.jpg

I actually think the T-800 has a better paint job. The body size whilst not 100% accurate doesn't bother me one bit but to be honest the T-1000's hands did surprise when I took it out the box.
The overall weight of the T-800 makes it feel almost like a poseable statue compared to the T-1000.
There are a lot of accessories with the T-1000 you're right but to be honest I don't really use any of them , that and like you said I do prefer the T-800. I'd say it was 50/50 between the reasons of preferring the character and thinking overall it's a better figure.

They're both incredible though and the T-1000 would be my second choice.

The T-800 is a heavy mother ____er. That's one of the things I love about it.

1. T-1000 - Overall, it's bang for the buck. It has an excellent sculpt and chock full of accessories accessories. True you can't use them all at one time, but that's the beauty of it: It makes for a much more "dynamic" display piece dute to the sheer amount of mix-and-match that you can do. I also like the fact that they used a modified slim type body, so all 38 points of articulation are there. True the police uniform restricts it somewhat, but the biker one doesn't.

2. War Machine - cool-looking armor, especially with the overt weapons! Great level of engineering! Articulated fingers!

3. T2 T-800 - Excellent likeness of Arnold! The best so far, so much so that it's become a benchmark.

4. Soldier Story CIA SAD - Soldier Story is the king of modern military figures, and the best one they did this year id the all-black CIA operator! Seriously, who wouldn't get wowed by a black ops figure?

5. King Leonidas - I'm not a fan of muscled rubber bodies, but King Leo wowed me.

This would have worked nicely as a poll surely? The one thread that would work best as one...and it isn't. :lol

Anywhoo, T2 T800 without question.

:lol yeh, but it'd take a braver man than I to compile a list that folks could vote on without screaming blue murder that their fave was left off.

I love em all especially the MK IV (i drool everytime i look at it) but i'd go with this order:

HT's Mark IV
HT's Berzerker
HT's Wolverine
HT's T2 T-800
HT's Blade
HT's Warmachine
HT's T-1000

can't we just say that ANYTHING HT produced was pretty much on this list?...i mean i got most of everything that came out this year and i can't really make a decision....

among 1/6ths i own:
1. Medicom Raiden
2. Hot Toys Kamui Gaiden
3. Crazy Owners Black Ninja

overall:
1. Hot Toys Blade
2. Hot Toys Iron Man Mk III
3. Hot Toys War Machine

can't we just say that ANYTHING HT produced was pretty much on this list?...i mean i got most of everything that came out this year and i can't really make a decision....

Desert Island. You're allowed ONE figure. Man up and make the hard call!

I'm not even a big Iron Man fan but, Mark IV wins..or close tie with T2 T-800.

Back