Your 'Best Figure' Nomination for 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T2 Arnie no doubt for me.
I love the T-1000 but not it's not even close between the two for me. As I would have liked one I missed Blade so I can't comment on that.
Like everyone else I'm almost certain I'd be choosing T1 Arnold if I had him in hand.

This is my answer, perfectly said.

That's only because of character loyalty though, isn't it? I love my T2 T-800 but I don't see how it could possibly be "better" than the T-1000 unless you prefer Uncle Bob.

T-1000 comes with much more, the articulation isn't as restricted, etc.

But boy do the two of them look great side by side or in "versus" mode. If Reese does happen, man how majestic would a display be with '84 Punk and Reese on one side and T2 T-800 and T-1000 be on the other?

1. HT Blade
2. HT T-800
3. HT Wolverine

Blade has given me so many fun display options, it's hard to put him down. If it came down to just the figure and basic outfit I might have them ranked differently but with all the weapons and accessories that Blade comes with he's tops with me.

I can't put the Mark IV or T1 T-800 on this list because I won't be getting them till 2011, like most of us.

That's only because of character loyalty though, isn't it? I love my T2 T-800 but I don't see how it could possibly be "better" than the T-1000 unless you prefer Uncle Bob.

T-1000 comes with much more, the articulation isn't as restricted, etc.

But boy do the two of them look great side by side or in "versus" mode. If Reese does happen, man how majestic would a display be with '84 Punk and Reese on one side and T2 T-800 and T-1000 be on the other?

I agree! :lecture

My top picks are:

HT T2 T800
HT T2 T1000
and judging from pics, the up and coming HT T1 T800.

Terminator still rocks my socks after all these years!

The best??? of course:

T2 T800 Arnold Schwarzenneger!!!...my all time best in my collection...above DX Joker, Bauer and any Michael Jackson!!!

Of the ones I own, Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Simply an outstanding figure.

1) T1 T-800 - Simply because this was a holy grail figure for a lot of collectors. There have been countless custom attempts. ( Not to mention HT first MMS :lol ) The fact that Hot Toys finally delivered and did it justice is amazing

2) Mark IV - The engineering and attention to detail on this figure is stunning. And all the improvements they made. They really listened to all the fans input. Its a beautiful figure.

3) T-1000 - This is the total package. The consideration they put into all the accessories, 2 sculpt, 2 costumes and the magnet bullet wounds. Theres just so much, it could have been two separate figures but HT went all the way. They even improved the sculpt and made it perfect.

4) Blade - No one was expecting this to be anything special but it was a sleeper hit. Tons and tons of accessories, 2 guns, the Mac-11, the glaves, the daggers the sword and the extra jacket. Then they listened to fans and did a full re-sculpt. An awesome looking piece.

This would have worked nicely as a poll surely? The one thread that would work best as one...and it isn't. :lol

Anywhoo, T2 T800 without question.

Back