Your 3 top wishes for GG busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gideon

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we have eight already with how many more to come? Lots we hope. What would be your top three choices for new busts from Gentle Giant? For me I want Orcs - lots of orcs.
1- Moria Orc
2- Uruk Captain with helmet on
3- Lurtz

gideon said:
So we have eight already with how many more to come? Lots we hope. What would be your top three choices for new busts from Gentle Giant? For me I want Orcs - lots of orcs.
1- Moria Orc
2- Uruk Captain with helmet on
3- Lurtz

I would normally hope for the bad guys myself and your choices would be right up there, but because SS/Weta [what on earth were they thinking! :banghead ]neglected some really good characters my wishes would have to be [in no particular order]:

1. faramir
2. denethor
3. haldir

1.Eomer (someone who actually looks like him)
2.Eowyn (You can never have too much Ewoyn)
3.Theodren (Son of Theoden)

Rohan Rules!!!!

I hope they stick to non-monster busts atm. One thing the SSW line missed was faramir & denethor

Can you imagine the possibilities for a Eomer bust with arms (could do the spear throwing pose from ROTK)

the Doctor said:
cave troll
witch-king in trueform
sauron

With them doing sam & frodo in mordor stuff, I can see pippin in citadel gear & merry in rohan gear

Hopefully further down the line I hope they'll release & 4 pack of busts containg frodo, sam, pippin & merry in fellowship clothes

A Lurtz bust in the firing an arrow pose would be cool or Boromir in armour with flag pose in TT:EE

Karma said:
Can you imagine the possibilities for a Eomer bust with arms (could do the spear throwing pose from ROTK)

I'll settle for an Eomer that actually looks him. I'm convinced someone was playing a joke on the Weta sculptor and gave him a photo of an extra instead of Carl Urban. At least that's the only rational thing I can think of.

Karma said:
I hope they stick to non-monster busts atm. One thing the SSW line missed was faramir & denethor

It'll never happen...bad guys sell!

Karma said:
quality sculpts sell.let the quality do the talking not the character

And the reason we got a whack of orc and uruk hai statues from SS/Weta but never a Faramir or Eomer was?.....

woodsy said:
And the reason we got a whack of orc and uruk hai statues from SS/Weta but never a Faramir or Eomer was?.....

dunno ask weta, I am only hoping these is the road GG take

I don't think I will be getting the new Frodo and Sam busts. That's just not the way I picture them 99.9% of the time. They were in those costumes for such a short time in the movie. I was interested in a complete set of nine fellowship busts in their traditional film one costumes, but now--fairly early in the line--Gentle Giant has shown that they will be going in a different direction. So now the long wait for a complete Fellowship in Sideshow's PF line.

As for the three I would like to see next from GG, how about a trio of Theoden, Eowyn and Eomer busts. That would be OK by me.

Well, that's the thing I'm not sure GG will do them in their other costumes. So I'll get them and have all 9 members in whatever way. If they get done in hobbit gear I'll sell these.

Back