You Star Wars fans are perverted...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy two... One to keep in its package and one to open and play wit---- I mean, display in cool action poses... yeah, that's right.

Aren't there buy it now fees? Why would you do something like a 2 million dollar buy it now and pay fees for stupidity!

I'd buy two... One to keep in its package and one to open and play wit---- I mean, display in cool action poses... yeah, that's right.

I'm looking for it's more elusive counterpart. The Zuckess with Tie Fighter leg! If anyone had any leads let me know!

I never saw the point in buying production errors...you don't buy cars that don't work...

And paying $750,000 for it???

I'd pay no more than $5...but I have to admit the leg does look quite cool...

I have a 5 yr old nephew that loves pulling apart his SW figs (he snapped one of the blades of my SS Darth Maul saber when i let him have a look... never letting him near them again) and he re-attaches limbs to other figures. Might get him to work this weekend and make me some money selling "production error" figures :rolleyes:

Are production errors documented anywhere so anyone who had the inclination to bid (and lacking a brain) could verify this?

Check the link if you want to see some funny stuff.

I love it a vintage X wing Lose 98% intact C75+ , but yeah if you blaster cannons you have to buy them separate.

Yes, the aunthenticity of a loose mismatched figure cannot be questioned :lol

It has to be real... and at that price its a steal:rolleyes: but like you said Shai, SW fans are perverts, wonder if the seller posts here :monkey3

Hey guys... I just found a HT Hicks figure... and get this he's wearing the Vampyre's hat?!?

How crazy is that ****, a production error with items from 2 different companies and products like 7 years apart?!?!

It can be yours for only...

One Million Dollars!!!
Dr_Evil.jpg

Back