You know what my favourite thing about SideShow is?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
It isn't the collectibles, it's the community, especially CAHobbit and Dusty. They have been so good and supportive in these difficult times for me. I mean losing the 3 family members I have lost in the last 8 or so months. Even today CAHobbit has been damn amazing. Just the way she takes in the information, and the stuff she comes back with. She's just a wonderful lady, and so is Dusty. Some people don't realize how amazing these people are. I mean really really ****ing amazing. I think that's why a lot of those who have stopped buying SideShow product, still post on here.

I know it sounds silly to start a thread like this, but she's always been one of those people for me when crap hit the fan. She doesn't have to, but she does.

Nice to have a community where people support each other like this. What are some of your experiences of fellow collectors or SideShow staff that have reached out to you?

Last edited:
UTToyFan is also pretty awesome, reaching out to so many and even buying them stuff. Loony that he does the second of the two things, but deserves mentioning on here, he does a lot for others.

I happened to see UT's contest for Spook today and the prizes he gave away and I was all like :horror :google

'Tis crazy. I mean giving away stuff worth a grand? Just like that? That's either :rock or :cuckoo:

I happened to see UT's contest for Spook today and the prizes he gave away and I was all like :horror :google

'Tis crazy. I mean giving away stuff worth a grand? Just like that? That's either :rock or :cuckoo:

He is an amazing guy. I never knew he did that, but I know of other things he did. We should totally use this thread to pump up the tires of those who deserve it. Guy is amazing as are those ladies.

feel good thread

Damn straight. We need it. Although now that you're here I can see this turning into something freaky and/or perverted. lol

And yes it's sappy, and nobody gave me crap. Well, except for CAHobbit and Dusty always being there. The freebie things, nope... But seriously, people need to show their appreciation for those who do good on here, because we have a tendency to put each other down. I mean I am all for teases and giving it as much as I take it, but yeah.... There is something to be said when people go as far as these individuals have...

the thing i like about here is the humor.
Many times I've literally laughed my butt off from the comments or pictures some of you guys have posted. And I really love that.
I Like that some peeps don't take themselves too seriously and make light of some situations. That's awesome
Like Devil666 he is the king of the lolz

the thing i like about here is the humor.
Many times I've literally laughed my butt off from the comments or pictures some of you guys have posted. And I really love that.
I Like that some peeps don't take themselves too seriously and make light of some situations. That's awesome
Like Devil666 he is the king of the lolz

What's a LOLz?

gimme some free stuff and ill make a sappy thread too
You've got yer chickens and coop.....

2w4is6p.gif

And yes it's sappy, and nobody gave me crap. Well, except for CAHobbit and Dusty always being there. The freebie things, nope... But seriously, people need to show their appreciation for those who do good on here, because we have a tendency to put each other down. I mean I am all for teases and giving it as much as I take it, but yeah.... There is something to be said when people go as far as these individuals have...
Exactly. That's the least we can do.

I hate Sideshow. They takes all my monies!

:D
That's the only thing I hate about them too! :D

Well, I guess the whole family is here now.
You didn't expect anything less, did you? :wink1:

Although now that you're here I can see this turning into something freaky and/or perverted. lol
And.
Ever wipe blood from your butt after you fart..
....here we go!

It isn't the collectibles, it's the community, especially CAHobbit and Dusty. They have been so good and supportive in these difficult times for me. I mean losing the 3 family members I have lost in the last 8 or so months. Even today CAHobbit has been damn amazing. Just the way she takes in the information, and the stuff she comes back with. She's just a wonderful lady, and so is Dusty. Some people don't realize how amazing these people are. I mean really really ****ing amazing. I think that's why a lot of those who have stopped buying SideShow product, still post on here.

I know it sounds silly to start a thread like this, but she's always been one of those people for me when crap hit the fan. She doesn't have to, but she does.

Nice to have a community where people support each other like this. What are some of your experiences of fellow collectors or SideShow staff that have reached out to you?

Dusty hasn't worked there in over a year. You're living in the past, man!

And no mention of Susan who did all of the work for Spook this year? FAIL!

Back