You have gotta see this! OLD BEN ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Ben looks really nice, whoever did it did a great job. As far as the Luke and Han, they both look amazingly lifelike and resemble their characters but look like they need a little TLC to get on the same platform as the Ben...Otherwise, great job on all!!

I think everyone can agree that Ben is spot-on perfect. Han looks pretty good IMHO(especially from a couple of different angles), but I think the Luke is by far the worst of the three.

That Ben sculpt proves that Sideshow could release human 1:1 busts provided the sculpt and paint jobs are done right.

What can I say? That's perfect...best OB1 that I have EVER seen!!! Is this forsale? SS are you taking notice?

Cheers,

Brad

The Ben is beyond belief. I am in awe! The Luke is very,very good. I thought my PF was good but,hell, that is quite extraordinary. The Han is like my 12" and my PF....a reasonable Han Solo, but not quite Harrison Ford.

That Ben though............awesome!

I'm sure that Jesper would be pleased to hear your comments guys! I've asked him to come join us and "spread the love !"

Now Sideshow, I really think that it would be great business sense to hire this guy and get him to sculpt your 1/6 scale ANH Ben! I'm sure that a few thousand other people would love you for it too! I'm sure that he could also lend his talents to other characters in your increasing ranges!

I love these! 1:1 scale...that's just unreal!

I'm most fond of the Luke, to be honest...I think Obi-Wan has the most life of the three...it's that slight expression that's really quite extraordinary!

Trev

Back