You choose: Name your next Marvel line product

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do something Captain America, preferably 2 different 1/4 dolls based on golden and silver age costume designs.

BB

Yea, I'd like to see more first stringers and their villains before getting into secondary X-characters.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Seeing how the Marvel line seems to be colder than Captain America floating in an iceberg, let's hear what you want to see as next in each line:

1. PF
2. Vs Diorama
3. Comiquette
4. 1:1 Bust
5. Archieve Set

1. Juggernaut/Gambit/Magneto/Mr Fantastic (Obiouvsly in a dynamic pose)/Thanos
2. Dark Phoenix Vs X-Men
3. Silver Surfer Comiquette (with Chrome Ex)
4. Not collecting this line (Only Star Wars 1:1 for me:chew )
5. I agree with SolidLiquidFox... Infinity Gauntlet Archive Set

Besides Thor's Hammer and Captain Marvel's power bands the Infinity Gauntlet is perhaps one of the most important weapons in the Marvel universe.

A cool Vs diorama idea I always bring up is Silver Surfer Vs Thanos. The SS Exclusive having a light up feature on the gauntlet.

I'm an Avengers fan, so I'd love to see some diorama featuring the Hulk vs Cap, Ironman, Thor, She-hulk, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Warbird, Wonderman, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Black Widow, Beast, Yellowjacket and Wasp.

Yeah...that'll happen. :lol

Booyah! said:
I'm an Avengers fan, so I'd love to see some diorama featuring the Hulk vs Cap, Ironman, Thor, She-hulk, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Warbird, Wonderman, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Black Widow, Beast, Yellowjacket and Wasp.

Yeah...that'll happen. :lol

I'll be waiting with you on these figures. :monkey2 Oh how about the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse? :google I would get these Four before the Musician line.:google

PF - Doctor Doom
Vs.- Hulk vs. Thing
Comiquette - Daredevil
1:1- Sentinel Head :rock
Archive set - Spider-Man webshooters

Well shut my mouth, I totally forgot about that one.....not really sure why....okay how about PF Hulk, that'd be an amazing piece....

how about old hulk vs. tv hulk??

the-first-hulk.jpg

:rotfl

SolidLiquidFox said:
what in the name of...that's the most hidious thing I've seen in a while. It's like something out of Evil Dead 2. :monkey4

:rotfl can be a variant. i think it is a better variant than a gray hulk :monkey4

carbo-fation said:
Nah...I'll pass on that one. But your idea about Apocalypse and his four horsemen is really good. That would make a great Vs. piece along with SS and Thanos.[/QUOTE

yeah, lets just hope SS or bowen would eventually make them. :chew

VS

Thor VS Silver Surfer (the one ALREADY sculpted by Moore)

Avengers VS ????? <Loki, Ultron, or _________ >

(pick 2 Avengers and one bad guy or vice versa (wrecking crew? naaa)

Last edited:
We are overdue for a Vs piece announcement so I'm bringing this thread back. You know the drill: pick what you want next on each of the Marvel lines:

1. PF
2. Vs Diorama
3. Bust Diorama
4. Comiquette
5. 1:1 Bust
6. Archieve Set

my choices...

1. Thor PF
2. Daredevil Vs Bullseye
3. Avengers team Diorama
4. Black Cat AH! comiquette
5. Carnage 1:1 bust
6. Infinity Gauntlet Archieve Set (Gauntlet with a Thanos motif base)

Last edited:
Hopefully the Thor vs. Silver Surfer statue Moore did.

VS
Daredevil vs Bullseye or Daredevil vs Elektra
Iron Man vs Captain America
Hulk vs Abomination or Hulk vs Rhino
Colossus vs Juggarnaut
Thor vs Loki

Premium Formats:
Thor
Hawkeye

Comiquettes
Black Cat
Ms Marvel