Yoda's Hut Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrQ2sWoman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Bought the Yoda Hut Diorama for my birthday! My birthday is not for another week. I am waiting for my actual birthday to open the box and put it together. Really excited.

y
Take lots of pics!! Do you have Yoda to go with it yet?

I will take lots of pics when I open it. I actually have 2 Yoda's. I have the regular 1/6 Yoda and a Santana Yoda. However, my boyfriend is using my Santana Yoda and turned him into a sith.

y

I will take lots of pics when I open it. I actually have 2 Yoda's. I have the regular 1/6 Yoda and a Santana Yoda. However, my boyfriend is using my Santana Yoda and turned him into a sith.

Santana Yoda rocks.................:rock

YODA_guitar.jpg

:lol

j/k DrQ2sWoman.............welcome to the boards & glad you're excited for the hut...................it's freakin awesome......:lecture

Well this forum likes tons of photos and especially likes turning stock figures into other things. Welcome aboard!!

the hasbro 12 inch luke and yoda works well with this also just get rid of the hasbro luke and just use the backpack and yoda with a hot toys or sideshow luke for jedi training ...congrats on dagobah ...:hi5:

YODA_guitar.jpg

j/k DrQ2sWoman.............welcome to the boards & glad you're excited for the hut...................it's freakin awesome......:lecture

Sorry it was supposed to say Santa Yoda lol. Thank you for your welcome wishes I'm happy to be here.

the hasbro 12 inch luke and yoda works well with this also just get rid of the hasbro luke and just use the backpack and yoda with a hot toys or sideshow luke for jedi training ...congrats on dagobah ...:hi5:

Thanks for the suggestions. My boyfriend also got me the bespen Luke to go with the hut. Should look pretty cool. I will take lots of pics.

YODA_guitar.jpg

Thank you for the welcome wishes. I am very happy to be here. And yes I will take lots of pics when I open it next week.

Whats wrong with him? :dunno If you have a SS Padme Amidala don't let him near her, he could turn her into a hooker next. :lol

Thats about all that figure is good for! Padme that is! Welcome to the forum DR gratz on the hut! Wish i had the space/cash for one. If i had the space i would find the cash lol!

She knows this its on top of the hut box. I pickup the Luke ex three months ago for her.

y

Its was harder then turning Obi to the darkside. :peace

Back