Yoda vs Dooku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Faux Bronze estimated to arrive within the next 3-5 day notice. They'll be pre-authorizing my credit card within the next 24 hours.

Just noticed in the pics that the base has changed on the regular production piece to include the piece of tubing behind Dooku. On Sideshow's site, the tubing is only shown as part of the bronze exclusive. Glad they changed that.

FWIW, I logged on that night in plenty of time when the status bar showed 60-70 bronze statues left - just didn't have any interest in flipping it and the bronze wouldn't fit the rest of my collection very well. One more for someone else! :monkey3

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6553.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

IMG_6577.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

IMG_6598.jpg

GREAT pics, Josh. I'm regretting canceling this dio. For sure, I'll pick one up later. I just noticed that I didn't place Yoda's lightsaber in correctly. I just placed it where it fit without looking at the pic/box. I'll have to correct it when I finally display it (it's back in the box already). I have some pics of the faux bronze dio in the Sign In-- List of Faux Yoda thread.

Pics look great Josh... Thoughts on it in comparison to the Obi vs. Anakin dio?

glad I got the faux bronze, dooku eyes look weird painted, not bad just off

close up looks fine but the overall shots look like he's wearing eye make up

glad I got the faux bronze, dooku eyes look weird painted, not bad just off

close up looks fine but the overall shots look like he's wearing eye make up

I prefer the faux bronze version as well.

When was Dooku's suit black?

It turned out REALLY nice. I'm so impressed at how well it held up to production. the paint job is stellar on my copy, I'd be surprised if anyone is disappointed with the piece being far off from the prototype, because it's pretty darned close! all the paint is really clean and interesting too, as far as sheen, texture and color choices go.

great pics Josh! those closeup Dooku and yoda heads are like 10 times the size!!!! hahah. cool stuff!
Trev

Wow, that is a beauty. I can't wait to get mine. I think the sculpts are pretty awesome. Is this in scale with Obi and Ani? I've decided resistance is futile, I must buy all three of these dios.

Back