Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah he's the greatest star wars statue that sideshow has released to date, more people need to support the art direction, sculpt and paint up that went into this statue and buy it. at $700 is it a lot for its size yes maybe, but for the definitive Yoda, it's worth the $100 premium they charged over a similar sized 1/4.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if he didn't have the dopey eyes...

yeah he's the greatest star wars statue that sideshow has released to date, more people need to support the art direction, sculpt and paint up that went into this statue and buy it. at $700 is it a lot for its size yes maybe, but for the definitive Yoda, it's worth the $100 premium they charged over a similar sized 1/4.

That is a bold statement and a crazy statement. It isn't the best statue dude. But it looks good. But seeing what prime one puts out side show doesn't even come close. But the statue looks good. But the eyes do bother me a bit and the paint on the base looks a little dull. I mean they could have made the water look incredible but it looks okay. Like prime one stuff look pretty bad ass the new it and the predators they are coming out with. Anyways, old side show made incredible stuff sadly the same can not be said. But again this yoda took me by surprise I did not expect it to be a solid statue I thought for sure it would be hollow.

Thats one thing that bothers me somehow as well....

Came to say the same thing.

So close to picking this up regardless, not sure when we'll get another high end Yoda collectible and IS one is not screaming at me like their Vader idea.

The eyes are great! Really. Some of the photos you are seeing are close-up with a wide angle. In person his eyes are perfect and very real. Contemplative, not dopey. For me he is up there with Sideshow's Dewback and their Premium Format Tusken Raider.

I got mine and very happy. The wing on the dragon fly was broke which I have sent pics to sideshow but overall the yoda legendary scale is a very nice piece I'm very happy with.

I got mine and very happy. The wing on the dragon fly was broke which I have sent pics to sideshow but overall the yoda legendary scale is a very nice piece I'm very happy with.

Your not having much luck with statues lately, I'm glad you like it though. How does it compare to your life size in relation to likeness?

Your not having much luck with statues lately, I'm glad you like it though. How does it compare to your life size in relation to likeness?

I have since moved house so my yoda life size is currently boxed away but here is an old pic. I think the likeness of the legendary scale yoda is better but I do like the life size. As for not having much luck of late, your right there. I also keep having delay emails on the life size boba fett bust. Think it's 3/4 times its been pushed back now. I'm used to 1/2 push backs from sideshow on everything but this bust is a joke.

image.jpeg

So torn between this and the life size. Wish they had this level of detail with the life size and it'd be an easy decision. The life size just lacks that wow factor and at $3,000 AUD just doesn't wow me like this one does for $1,000.

Can anybody clarify what's the go with edition sizes for the legendary scale statues? I'm assuming open edition.

Would love a stand alone Star Wars statue and I'm thinking this is the piece for me - do you guys see it selling out any time soon?

So torn between this and the life size. Wish they had this level of detail with the life size and it'd be an easy decision. The life size just lacks that wow factor and at $3,000 AUD just doesn't wow me like this one does for $1,000.

Can anybody clarify what's the go with edition sizes for the legendary scale statues? I'm assuming open edition.

Would love a stand alone Star Wars statue and I'm thinking this is the piece for me - do you guys see it selling out any time soon?

It’s open edition and I’d absolutely recommend this piece especially if you’re looking for something to represent Star Wars in your collection. Fantastic piece!

I don't collect Yoda, but if I did the one to buy would be the 1:2. It is superior to the life-size.
For life-size try Cyberman, like I said a few posts above

Back