Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't really compare two different statues unless they have the exact same pose, same expression. Cyberman Yoda looks great in the pics, would love to see it in hand. I also think the SS Yoda looks great, he has a different more alert expression that works for me. If anyone owns either statue, I'm sure they would be happy.

Back to this Legendary scale, I love what SS have done, the environment looks great, he really looks spot on. If I didn't have the life size, I'd get this for sure.

The thing is I like the Legendary Yoda more than the SSC 1:1 Yoda. In smaller scale you can forgive a few things, but on 1:1 I think you'd want the best. Or not.

Edit: Cyberman Yoda on FB

yoda.jpg

Last edited:
How much is the cyberman yoda actually ?

Was £1500 in 2015 but not sure on the price now.

Fully completed static Yoda with cane flute and Cantor and Nissel Eyes....£1,500.00...... Its made from urethane rubber with fibreglass torso. Theres some articulation in it like the ears hands and arms.

If I were to get a 1:1, it would definitely be a Cyberman. Love his work! :clap

Yes. Look at the comparison between his Emperor and Sideshow bust, the Sideshow looks like an angry clown:

Emperor Palpatine Elm-Studios vs Sideshow bust.jpg

Anyway back on LSF Yoda, a good friend is asking what is the base made of, resin, hollow plastic and how are the details on it. He likes Yoda but is in between this and Iron Studios. As much as I like IS stuff, I think the LSF Yoda is better due to its size, but I like the X-Wing base on the IS.

I was going back & fourth between the IS & the SS. I absolutely love my IS Vader, & was looking forward to their Yoda. & like @jkno , I really liked their base. But the size of the SS was something I was looking forward to. I'd love a 1:1, however lack of display space will keep that from happening for me. The thing that pushed me into SS was the mixed media, I love the real hair, the size of Yoda, & I think they captured a better likeness.

Just had confirmation mine will be sent out tomorrow. Looking forward to receiving this after seeing some great pics and feedback.

You must be a Yoda fan, you've got the life size version too right?

Yes I have but yoda def ain't my favourite character. I have sideshows full collection of Star Wars premium formats, mythos and Ralph Mcquarrie range. I have most the 1/5 scale attakus statues. Also I have the code 3 ships collection. I also have the new boba fett 1/1 bust on order. Aside from sideshows premium formats I think my next purchase will be the legendary boba Fett followed maybe by the 1/1 Kylo ren. Oh and I do have the XM studios boba, Luke and a broken darth maul until it's sorted. As favourite character go I think I have the lean towards the biker scout followed by boba fett. I think Kylo ren would have been a goodun but unfortunately he removed his mask. :slap

I think this is one of the finest Yoda collectibles I’ve ever seen. It’s near perfect, especially from that side profile. Can’t wait to add him to my collection.

yeah he's the greatest star wars statue that sideshow has released to date, more people need to support the art direction, sculpt and paint up that went into this statue and buy it. at $700 is it a lot for its size yes maybe, but for the definitive Yoda, it's worth the $100 premium they charged over a similar sized 1/4.

yeah he's the greatest star wars statue that sideshow has released to date, more people need to support the art direction, sculpt and paint up that went into this statue and buy it. at $700 is it a lot for its size yes maybe, but for the definitive Yoda, it's worth the $100 premium they charged over a similar sized 1/4.

your pictures look fantastic, amazing piece! I gotta get my account sorted out so can order.

----

Here's a silly question, does anyone know if this yoda from esb swamp scene carry a lightsaber hilt? I dont remember in the movie if he ever carried one. If not, anyone know why yoda doesn't carry it anymore? Shouldn't all jedi carry a lightsaber, he clearly had it during the prequels.

Here's a silly question, does anyone know if this yoda from esb swamp scene carry a lightsaber hilt? I dont remember in the movie if he ever carried one. If not, anyone know why yoda doesn't carry it anymore? Shouldn't all jedi carry a lightsaber, he clearly had it during the prequels.

stupid answer
Yoda lost his lightsaber against Darth Sidious after the Order 66 in ROTS but after his fight he found it again and fled to Dagobah.
On Dagobah was no one, why should he wear his sword then? And he is a Jedi, he can feel when badness is coming.

Back