Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as size comparisons go again, here is the head next to a 1/4 scale head.

head.jpg

Mines being despatched next week. Look forward the getting him from the pics I'm seeing.

Im going to cancel this one and go for the 1:1. some of us don't have time to make things like this cyberman yoda. I hope it looks good in person.

Im going to cancel this one and go for the 1:1. some of us don't have time to make things like this cyberman yoda. I hope it looks good in person.

You don't need to make Cyberman's Yoda. He makes it for you, and you end up with the best Yoda there is. Gino from EFX has one. The same with Emperor life-size bust by Cyberman, makes the Sideshow one looks like a puppet

You don't need to make Cyberman's Yoda. He makes it for you, and you end up with the best Yoda there is. Gino from EFX has one. The same with Emperor life-size bust by Cyberman, makes the Sideshow one looks like a puppet

where do you order this from? I wasn't aware of that
Is there a website or link?

Cyberman is on a few forums and FB groups. But better check out his real name Philip Thomas Robinson on FB.

I just ordered the life size from sideshow, I dont have time to hunt someone down and email them

I just ordered the life size from sideshow, I dont have time to hunt someone down and email them

LOL, some people are way too lazy, even when comes to high end collectibles that make a real difference. This is the Cyberman 1:1 Yoda I'm talking about - looks like he stepped off screen: https://www.starwarspropaganda.com/yoda.html, lightyears ahead of anything Sideshow will ever make in that scale.

Not to derail this thread too much, but I agree with jkno. Cyberman's 1:1 Yoda makes Sideshow's piece look like a big plastic toy, and if I'm not mistaken it even costs less...

The Cyberman version does looks to be more accurate. When I look at that piece, it looks like a puppet and not a statue, which in this case means it is far more screen accurate to the puppet actually used, than the Sideshow piece.

But for whatever reason I like the look of the Legendary scale statue. It’s almost splitting the difference between the puppet and how he looks in the prequels.

Back