Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to have turned out better than I expected too. I'll be on the lookout for a video review. Even if I decide I want this the 1/2 scale is a real issue for me as it would be my only 1/2 collectible. If I was smart I would leave this thread now and never return.

Here's a few pics of Yoda and some closeups. Again, very impressive piece! Mine has no issues, great paint, weathering and mixed media. All around a very high quality piece. Since it's been asked... weight... very heavy piece for the size. Feels like the full body and head are completely solid, base isn't but decent weight. No one should have any issues with the weight. He displays beautifully and is the perfect size. IMO the best Yoda available or coming, the design and presence of the piece is perfect for the character. Masterful work from Sideshow. Any questions, please ask!

View attachment 441674
View attachment 441675
View attachment 441676
View attachment 441677
View attachment 441678
View attachment 441679

Looks awesome, great pics! Any chance we could get a size comparison pic, say next to a 1/6 figure?

And weren’t you saying for a while now that you knew for a fact that it was going to be completely hollow :dunno

However it’s nice to know it’s pretty solid and has got a bit of heft, as that’s all I really wanted. As I just didn’t want another R2-D2 and BB-8 PF situation.

I was almost convinced lol, I have the life size and that was, so I was doubting anything ss puts out. However, I was waiting till pics come out so I know for sure that it wasn't hollow! I still may not get it since it isn't numbered but looks pretty good! My argument was the hollow verses solid pieces. Anyways, glad to see it isn't!

Looks great I am getting one! qq - does this piece not come with a color display box looking at the photo above. I don’t really care much for this stuff but just curious thanks

No art box, that’s the only nitpick on this piece. It comes with that print that also has another photo on the back.

Looks awesome, great pics! Any chance we could get a size comparison pic, say next to a 1/6 figure?

I don't have a 1/6 figure but here is a size comparison to a 1/4 figure.

size.jpg

Dude it is the same size, maybe a bit bigger. Seven bills is quite high damnit. Oh well!

Height wise it’s roughly the size of a standard 1/4 scale figure but it’s actually substantially larger. After receiving it, I have no problem with the asking price.

I was looking at the life size Yoda. I hadn’t realized it before but that thing looked better than this.

Only it’s $2,400 [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, from what I've seen the likeness, detail and overall paint quality are better on the LSF than on the life size statue.

For life size, I personally would go with a fan made prop which usually are significantly more accurate and cost less money than Sideshow's piece...

IMO, from what I've seen the likeness, detail and overall paint quality are better on the LSF than on the life size statue.

For life size, I personally would go with a fan made prop which usually are significantly more accurate and cost less money that Sideshow's piece...

Agreed. Sideshow just put out an unboxing of the life size today, presumably due to poor sales. I don't like how it turned out at all. This Yoda looks fantastic!

Dude it is the same size, maybe a bit bigger. Seven bills is quite high damnit. Oh well!

Lol. It says 18" on the website. Did you think it was somehow taller than that?

Also, it's clearly larger than the PF. Look at the volume not just height.

I was looking at the life size Yoda. I hadn’t realized it before but that thing looked better than this.

Only it’s $2,400 [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For 1:1 Yoda check out Cyberman version, it is the best out there.
For its size this LSF looks great.

Back