Yoda bronze attakus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURINS~BANE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone got a attakus bronze yoda looks like an awesome piece. Is the price always around £1000 though.?:(

I beleive it was never sold at retail and is very expensive, but $1000 US dollars is more reasonable...

The Yoda bronze Attakus is an outstanding piece, the best Yoda ever made my tought.
It's a Lucasfilm Magazine Exclusive, long Sold out now...
250 ex only !

1000£ is this price, but like ambasah said, 1000$ is much more reasonable.

Can you? I haven't seen many of these on ebay over the last two years. I guess most of them are in collectors hands by now. Three or four years ago, these could be seen frequently sold for $600. I highly doubt, you'll see them for that price now. But if you do anyway (you know, miracles and such...), buy it, 'cause it's your lucky day!

Can you? I haven't seen many of these on ebay over the last two years. I guess most of them are in collectors hands by now. Three or four years ago, these could be seen frequently sold for $600. I highly doubt, you'll see them for that price now. But if you do anyway (you know, miracles and such...), buy it, 'cause it's your lucky day!
Agree.

It's not very often sold on ebay, because most of them are in collector hands.
But I remenber one have gone for 900$ in UK last month.

That's a masterpice :monkey5

Agree.

It's not very often sold on ebay, because most of them are in collector hands.
But I remenber one have gone for 900$ in UK last month.

That's a masterpice :monkey5

the painted version is a masterpiece, this one is just a nice variant version. Plus it is not bronze but bronzalite. You can't deny that no one would buy it for more than 500€ on ebay.fr. Those who would buy it for $1000 or so just don't know the value of this statue.

the painted version is a masterpiece, this one is just a nice variant version. Plus it is not bronze but bronzalite. You can't deny that no one would buy it for more than 500€ on ebay.fr. Those who would buy it for $1000 or so just don't know the value of this statue.

Hi, You said its not bronze but bronzalite whats the defference.?

Thanks.

Well, if they are consistantly buying it for $1000 on ebay than thats the value of it.

Hi, You said its not bronze but bronzalite whats the defference.?

Thanks.

Bronzalite is cold cast bronze, that's a blend of bronze powder with epoxy resin. so obviously it's a lot less heavy and you really can say it is not bronze by seeing it.

Well, if they are consistantly buying it for $1000 on ebay than thats the value of it.

well, they don't... I don't have seen them going for that much for years. Even the first Vader from Attakus don't go for $1000 by now.

You're wrong about the Yoda and the Vader 1.

Last Yoda bronze have seen have gone for more 1000$ few month ago.
(in UK on buy it now)
And one Vader have gone at 1100$ in buy it now too.

well, they don't... I don't have seen them going for that much for years. Even the first Vader from Attakus don't go for $1000 by now.

Ok, I'll trust you on that. I was just meaning in general that what they are selling for on ebay is their value... no matter what it is.

You know how it is. The piece is worth what YOU are willing to put down for it.

When I was looking for a top class representation of Yoda, about 3 or 4 years ago, I settled for the Attakus version, and, because it was a tat more special, I opted for the bronze. But, unfortunately there was always someone willing to pay more than what I had in mind (just like with the Weta Balrog...). Eventually I gave up, and I'm not sad about it. As a contrast, I managed to get a Attakus Boba Fett, and I'm not particularly happy about it... But, I have the Attakus Stormtrooper and the Vader II, and I love them! Never felt like I needed an other (statue) representation of those two, as they ore perfect. Same counts for the Attakus R2-D2, which is a feast for the eyes. To bad, the C-3PO lacks the shiny golden finish, otherwise it would have been perfect too.
Anyway, some like the Attakus stuff, others don't. That's OK. But the older Attakus items will always have that special something to them, which makes them utterly attractive. I can completely understand why people continue to look for Attakus statues, and, why some of them are worth top dollar.

Back