• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

YJ Project Blade of the Immortal Manji

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
This really is a one off opportunity to own a special masterpiece!

I am looking to sell my custom YJ Manji figure.

This figure was custom made by YJ Park now the art director at Enterbay and Ji Hun Park now sculptor and painter at Enterbay.

Here is what they did

YJ Project - Manji full package

HS: Ji Hun Park
Chest part: Ji Hun Park
Hands: Ji Hun Park
Body: Volks neo-guy body
13 Weapons: Ji Hun Park
Samurai suits: Harue
Shoes: Harue
Painting: Young Jae Park
Case: Ji Hun Park

This figure was limited to 30 in number. YJ Project sold 20 within Korea and then a further 10 worldwide.

Mine is actually very special as I had Ji Hun Park customize mine. I had Ji Hun blood splatter mine, as far as I know this is the only blood splattered one in existence!!! Therefore this could be classed as a 1 of 1

I very much doubt you will ever find a more detailed 1/6 figure than this! The craftsmanship packed into this figure is just mind blowing!

I am looking for $1875 shipped worldwide with tracking and insurance

This will be going to ebay within 3-4 days if not sold on here

yjproject01-2.jpg

yjproject01-Copy-1.jpg

yjproject01-Copy7.jpg

yjproject01-Copy6.jpg

yjproject01-Copy5.jpg

yjproject01-Copy4.jpg

yjproject01-Copy3.jpg

yjproject01-Copy2-1.jpg

yjproject0111.jpg

yjproject011.jpg

Last edited:
manji_01-Copy.jpg

manji_01-1.jpg

manji_02-Copy2.jpg

manji_02-Copy.jpg

manji_02-1.jpg

You get a box for the figure and a box for the weapons

manji_03-1.jpg

Last edited:
So this is the photo that YJ Project took as a purely promotional shot. I decided that this is how I would like my figure to look so I asked Zuno if YJ Project would splatter mine and they accepted! Whilst mine is more subtle than their version it still really adds to the figure in my opinion. I also asked Zuno if Ji Hun Park would supply pictures of himself customising my figure and again he obliged.

Promo picture

yjproject05-2.jpg

Ji Hun blood splattering my figure

jihun01-1.jpg

jihun03.jpg

jihun02-1.jpg

The figure displayed in my detolf

IMG_1010-1.jpg

IMG_1017-1.jpg

IMG_1018-1.jpg

Last edited:
Shocked at this sale. I agree with elvis. It's a museum piece.

Oh wow. I am a huge fan of Blade of the Immortal. I didn't even know this existed! Too bad I could never afford it :( Good luck though.

this is the greatest 1/6th custom, an important piece and probably going to become more valuable win years to come. wish i could afford it!

Good luck man, surprised to see you selling this. Its easily the most impressive 1/6 figure I've ever seen... everything looks perfect on it.

Good luck man, surprised to see you selling this. Its easily the most impressive 1/6 figure I've ever seen... everything looks perfect on it.

Thanks mate

Yeah its the hardest sell by far but have something else up my sleeve which will hopefully rival it :)

It really is impressive and somebody will be very happy when they take that first look at it :(

:(don't do it man it's too beautiful to get rid of

:lol

I know and honestly I would not be selling this if I didn't have something as equally beautiful on the horizon :)

Thanks for all the awesome words though guys

Back