• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

yexel's stuff for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shut up Keith you are the worst perpetrator of this around here. :lol

Besides which, given the past history of yxl I would say its a fair question and a red flag potential buyers would do well to take heed from.

When have I shat in a for sale thread? :dunno

All other threads? Hmmmm maybe you can make the case. LOL!

Seen pics of his pad. He's a very, very cool collector. Some lovely pieces here. Probably a really great guy as well.

But I will not support recasters in any form. Even when they sell a grail item.

This is not a case of buyer beware, it's more about principle.

yeah, wait till you get the shipping quote.......:monkey2

Quadcent, I love you man. You speak for all Canadians that have had a
UPS guy show up at your door and request 90 bucks in duty for a $350 statue. People just don't understand want us Canadians have to go through for this hobby:D

for serious buyer you can pm me and i will send you a new pictures of the item you want .or what kind of proof you need.

i apologize if i dont give time to those who just want to smash my thread and nothing good to say about me .i already explain my side in my collection thread about my collections. im here to help and just to do bussiness with the community.and to earn some money
so i can buy new stuff. all stuffs im selling here is original and authentic you have your own eyes to see those pics .

i bought my dr.doom pf in nakano japan in cheap price
.im not interested with these stuff but i think i can sell these with few profit.shipping not included of all my items i will get quote if you are interested

i have paypal account .so if you buy from me you can refund
and i also update and take pics time to time

heres the sample of my done deal item
*Pic removed by mod*

and the 2nd pic because he already pay the item
*Pic removed by mod*
im just waiting the confirmation in my bank then i will send these item.
3 working days bank clerk told me

thanks and god bless to anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Yexel I have removed the pictures you posted.
Please do not post someones personal information(name, adress etc), even in pictures on the Forum just because you are dealing with them. If they require proof and the picture then send it via pm.

Normally we could intervene in a thread like this as some comments could be considered as interfering with a sales thread.
However we value the safety of the community and everyone here, so the comments will remain.
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
Yexel I have removed the pictures you posted.
Please do not post someones personal information(name, adress etc), even in pictures on the Forum just because you are dealing with them. If they require proof and the picture then send it via pm.

Normally we could intervene in a thread like this as some comments could be considered as interfering with a sales thread.
However we value the safety of the community and everyone here, so the comments will remain.
Shell
x

its okey thanks.me too im not feeling that idea was good .i just want to prove to them that i just wanted to earn some money
by the way sorry for that mistake.

thank you again =)
i understand

Its not because of where he's from, but that in the past he has been involved in recasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this is a for sale thread...let's keep the personal banter out of here.

Commerce on this board is buyer beware. Due to the information many have that yexel has had a hand in recasting, it is good information for this community to be aware of. However, STFU and comments like this have no purpose in this thread.

Thanks. :)

Its not because of where he's from, but that in the past he has been involved in recasting.

I have a lot of time for our Pinoy friends, great people. And Yexel is an insane collector that has done a huge amount to promote Sideshow in the Philippines.

But I don't think Yexel and others have any clue how much recasting and unlicensed statues damages the hobby. Their thoughts are more in the category of the more the merrier. The real issue is the effect this has on the kitbuilders and modelers that are in our community, and the unfair focus that is now on those folks because of the greed and ignorance of others.

dr.doom pf-shipped to u.s thanks (removed request by the buyer)-tracking no. and pictures of proof sent to your email

goku by medicos-shipped to germany thanks to benny-tracking no.and pictures of proof sent to your email

thank you very much

Last edited:
Back