YEXEL's collection- (newly updated 2009) clear images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yexel - selling is not permitted in the Show Your Shelves section. If you want to link your for sale thread for another site or sell your items, you will need to do so in the For Sale/Trade section.

Thanks.

oops sorry:slap

can anyone here give me a link where can i see a display of
3 sideshow predator mask ?

scar ,celtic etc

Amazing collection, some of the best stuff in the market at the same place! Keep it up!

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Yexel where did u get the Colossus bust and rhino bust? I really want to get those. Where did you manage to get them?

Love the new stuff! you have by far the best collection i've ever seen i my life, you rock dude :rock

Hi Yexel, your collection is Great, Amazing, Incredible, Huge... Do you eat, sleep, go to the street..., like normal people? because, if I had your collection, I would be 24/7 standing in front of the shelves admiring the figures with my eyes wide open.

Hi Yexel, your collection is Great, Amazing, Incredible, Huge... Do you eat, sleep, go to the street..., like normal people? because, if I had your collection, I would be 24/7 standing in front of the shelves admiring the figures with my eyes wide open.

hehe yeah sometimes im standing infront of them
but right now i dont have any new stuff im busy in dancing hehe

repainted IRONMAN OXMOX VERSION

121720095623.jpg

121720095621.jpg

ill post again later sorry for the crappy pics i just used my cellphone camera

ironman base to follow
121620095600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back