YEXEL's collection- (newly updated 2009) clear images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if anyone of you want to argue my post before you do here is my point.

This would be like Jay Leno going into a Ford or Chevy forum and only posting his car collection.

Not saying a word or contributing. Just posting it and leaving. Same thing here IMO. Recast or not.

But Jay Leno has a big chin so .........

Just messing bro, I totally agree with you and was wondering the same thing............................ wait, what were you saying again? :monkey3

I was kidding. I was going to post a much worse insult hoping you would understand. :lol Yeah just kidding my friend. :duff

I would also like to point out that I noticed you went back to correct board name. Is that sad? I don't even notice pics or names. I know who all you ^^^^ers are. :lol

I remembered seeing this collection and loving it but could never remember if it was on here I saw it or not because I never saw the guy posting and now I see that he doesn't post. Explains alot. :lol Still a great collection, hell, it blows mine to hell. But recasts? C'mon. That takes alot away knowing that.

But recasts? C'mon. That takes alot away knowing that.

Yeah that's why I said that kinda hurt. I just chalked him up to not being able to speak english. He seems to speak it just fine from his first post on here. I can even remember him half assed apologizing when I asked why he couldn't reply to a question. He typed in broken english about how he couldn't speak english. First page speaks to me just fine. He knows whats up. Thats for sure.

Damn it!

I can't see any pics of all the awesome recasted items, photobucket BW exceeded.

nice collection,by why one piece and dbz and no naruto lol jk

all of my collections are original and not recast except for one thing, the iron comicquette that i bought from toy con 3 yrs ago for only 70 usd its so cheap thats why i bought 2 pieces for me and the other one is for my friend as a gift
IMG_9343.jpg

most of my collections came from ats its a company that shipped items only for japan and all of the items are licensed, five of my robots mazinger z etc., loooney tunes ,astroboy, mario buzz lightyear its all made by ats a company here in philippines that is owned by my friend
DSC00676.jpg

simpsoms and silver surfer, luckily i bought from the movie theater in a cheaper price but this is a authentic piece same as of what you have in your country

joker , batman, spiderman, heath ledger , and superman (movie version) came from fat boy studios that are limited pieces..

all of my action figures are originals, i bought it here when i was a kid upto now ..some came from hongkong and japan .

here's the evolution of my toys
IMG_9345.jpg

IMG_9349.jpg

IMG_9352.jpg

IMG_9350.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

iuuygygy.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

my predator sideshow, you will notice that it wasnt move eversince i put it on glass case

DSC00773.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

now
IMG_8602.jpg

now thats what im talking about...honestly people saying this and that.....who gives a dam. You collections rocks, and I would have it in a heart beat! Although im trying to think of something i have that you dont! AHA i GOT it I have a samurai showdown statue haoumaru! I know you dont gots that..! and if you did...DAM you da man

Damn! Reading this thread has made me sad. I always thought Yexel just couldn't speak english and was trying to share. I have asked him questions and he never bothered to reply. Then I read the stuff about recasting. You can even google it. I don't know how much of it is true or not. However, I will say this. Posting your collection (which is clearly one of the best) and not responding to anyones questions speaks volumes to humble old me. As for the recasting stuff. I cannot be sure but considering the neck of the woods he is in I can believe that it has some truth.

Either way I honestly don't see what Yexel brings to this community. You can call me a hater all you want. Many have tried to strike conversations and ask questions to only be ignored. Then all of the sudden more pics.

We get it! You have money and your collection is awesome! It really is! But are you really lacking attention enough to post it in forums just to show off?

There are some people on here that have equally impressive yet smaller collections and they are good members and chat and participate. You bring nothing to the boards except pictures and then you disappear.

Maybe one day you will join up (for real) and have some fun. I don't know. :dunno

honestly, im not good at speaking english and sometimes you tell words that i find it hard to understand because the words are too deep or should i say your speaking it slang ..thats why im taking a hard time to to post a reply to your questions

but i can speak japanese hehehe:wacky

yup mostly i bought from akihabara .nakano has plenty of toy shops too, i worked in japan almost 9 months i just got home this august

HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION WOWOWOWOW YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT YOU HAVE RECASTS , YOU COLLECTION IS AMAZING OMYG I LOVE THAT FULL SIZE LUPIN OMYGGGGGGG. DO YOU HAVE ANY DOUBLES THAT YOU CAN SELL???? I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME OF THESE. THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS

yes i have for sale items that im selling here in philippine forum but the problem is i dont how to quote shipping there hehe

now thats what im talking about...honestly people saying this and that.....who gives a dam. You collections rocks, and I would have it in a heart beat! Although im trying to think of something i have that you dont! AHA i GOT it I have a samurai showdown statue haoumaru! I know you dont gots that..! and if you did...DAM you da man

hehehe there are plenty of stuffs that i still can't afford like:
predator cinemaquette
dracula bust
hulk and ironman oxmox version
and YES! i dont have that samurai showdown statue thats why your the man! by the ways thanks for the kind words

Damn it!

I can't see any pics of all the awesome recasted items, photobucket BW exceeded.

sorry for the inconvenience you may now see my recast collections of what you believed they are.

because i already paid the photobucket pro thanks

Last edited:
He Yexel? You still did not answer my question.

Got any Manny Pacquiao Action figures??

By the way, my wife's family is from the phillipines...you think when I someday take a trip over there to Manila you can give me a tour of your museum?? Serioulsy.

Then I can post all the picks of my tour for all the hatters to see:emperor:banana

Very nice!
Do you live (sleep, etc) in that place, or is it separate from your home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back