YEXEL's collection- (newly updated 2009) clear images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
_MG_7894.jpg

_MG_7901.jpg

_MG_7900.jpg

PRISON BREAK
_MG_7874.jpg

_MG_7876.jpg

RACING ATTIRE
_MG_7880.jpg

_MG_7884.jpg

DARTS
_MG_7909.jpg

_MG_7912.jpg

PACHINKO
_MG_7914.jpg

_MG_7919.jpg

STAIRWAY IN HEAVEN HEHE
_MG_7921.jpg

_MG_7920.jpg

SEXY FUJIKO
_MG_7869.jpg

_MG_7872.jpg

LUPIN AND FUJIKO
_MG_7361.jpg

Or maybe a lot of this collection is recast. This has come up before.

I know it was mentioned before, but if that's the case I'm pretty sure that less than 5% of his collection are recasts anyway! :lol

Maybe if you would visit site like SF you'd be more informed on him.He's ban everywhere and theres a reason for it.

Haven't you mentioned downloading movies illegally a few times?... :horror :whip

I thought he was banned here too but anyway. I won't get into the whole recast thing that much but if these are all recasts then I don't understand how you can be proud of that fact. Mainly though I just think his collection is way too excessive but if that's what he wants, it's his choice of course, I won't hold that against him. The pieces he has still look great though, recasts or not.

It's a lot of stuff, but I think it's nicely displayed for the most part...

thank you for the pic. hasbro did a remarkable job with this. do you happen to have more pics of your black stormtrooper?

this is the only picture i saw on my photobucket i already sell this piece
011020081373copy.jpg

this shadowtrooper is exactly same as my (white) original version stormtrooper

thanks again. the bhs is one of my favourites. awesome collection man!

yup mostly i bought from akihabara .nakano has plenty of toy shops too, i worked in japan almost 9 months i just got home this august

HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION WOWOWOWOW YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT YOU HAVE RECASTS , YOU COLLECTION IS AMAZING OMYG I LOVE THAT FULL SIZE LUPIN OMYGGGGGGG. DO YOU HAVE ANY DOUBLES THAT YOU CAN SELL???? I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME OF THESE. THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS

I'm pretty sure we established that there are some re-casts in Yexel's collection. But I'm also sure most of that stuff is original.

People are just hating on Yexel because he has what most here will never have.........an awsome collection, awsome set up and a Hot Girldfriend!:banana

Keep it up Yexel!!

I'm pretty sure we established that there are some re-casts in Yexel's collection. But I'm also sure most of that stuff is original.

People are just hating on Yexel because he has what most here will never have.........an awsome collection, awsome set up and a Hot Girldfriend!:banana

Keep it up Yexel!!

I don't think he has a problem keeping it up with a Hot Girl Friend :naughty

Damn! Reading this thread has made me sad. I always thought Yexel just couldn't speak english and was trying to share. I have asked him questions and he never bothered to reply. Then I read the stuff about recasting. You can even google it. I don't know how much of it is true or not. However, I will say this. Posting your collection (which is clearly one of the best) and not responding to anyones questions speaks volumes to humble old me. As for the recasting stuff. I cannot be sure but considering the neck of the woods he is in I can believe that it has some truth.

Either way I honestly don't see what Yexel brings to this community. You can call me a hater all you want. Many have tried to strike conversations and ask questions to only be ignored. Then all of the sudden more pics.

We get it! You have money and your collection is awesome! It really is! But are you really lacking attention enough to post it in forums just to show off?

There are some people on here that have equally impressive yet smaller collections and they are good members and chat and participate. You bring nothing to the boards except pictures and then you disappear.

Maybe one day you will join up (for real) and have some fun. I don't know. :dunno

And if anyone of you want to argue my post, before you do here is my point.

This would be like Jay Leno going into a Ford or Chevy forum and only posting his car collection.

Not saying a word or contributing. Just posting it and leaving. Same thing here IMO. Recast or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back