YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did yexel recast and what page? He has the greatest collection of statues and lifesize replicas...sad that we will no longer witness its growth because some people are jealous.

What did yexel recast and what page? He has the greatest collection of statues and lifesize replicas...sad that we will no longer witness its growth because some people are jealous.

he had another thread before this one with all the recast talk. I dont really remember all the specifics of it though.

Well, one thing about Yexel - he goes balls to the wall with the hobby. I couldn't even begin to fathom how much he has invested in his 'Toy Museum'.

so true some people here have so much jelousy in their body... if i have the money and resource like YEXEL! i would do it... i know all of us here would... some people make their headsculpt 1/6 collections better.... heck they even pay for artists to do it... everyone of us here, if only we could... we would make our collections much better... for me... this guy is one of the best... because of his creations and dedication for it...

so true some people here have so much jelousy in their body... if i have the money and resource like YEXEL! i would do it... i know all of us here would... some people make their headsculpt 1/6 collections better.... heck they even pay for artists to do it... everyone of us here, if only we could... we would make our collections much better... for me... this guy is one of the best... because of his creations and dedication for it...

Very well said ..................... nah just kidding. That was the gayest thing i've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back