YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few Philippino sculptors/collectors that admit seeing him recasting statues and selling them. They've talked to him and tried to stop him from doing it. He did get shut down once by Marvel. But, it seems like he started up again. I'm not sure if he still does recasting since, many Pinoy members said they would stop dealing with him if he didn't stop.
Personally, I don't even care what they do anymore.
I do my part by not buying any recasts or anything from the recasters. Plus, I refuse to sell to most Asian countries in fear that the thieving scum will get their hands on it.
In the end their greed only hurts their fellow country men. And I though Asians had a higher sense of honor...heh.

The actions of one person does not justify generalizations of a race as a whole.

There are a few Philippino sculptors/collectors that admit seeing him recasting statues and selling them. They've talked to him and tried to stop him from doing it. He did get shut down once by Marvel. But, it seems like he started up again. I'm not sure if he still does recasting since, many Pinoy members said they would stop dealing with him if he didn't stop.
Personally, I don't even care what they do anymore.
I do my part by not buying any recasts or anything from the recasters. Plus, I refuse to sell to most Asian countries in fear that the thieving scum will get their hands on it.
In the end their greed only hurts their fellow country men. And I though Asians had a higher sense of honor...heh.
A greedy scum comes in all shapes and colors,lets not be ignorant about it..

wikipedia said he was involved in pyramid scams also. but eh he still has a nice collection

Hey Yexels, if you are so freaking innocents why dont you respond back to these people. You are a disgrace to all of us Asian Freaks on this forum..... Now you make all the freaks suspicious of my duplicates..DA.

Yeah.. Wikipedia says a lot of things.

Hey,
Be nice to Wikipedia. It got me through University:D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kFBDn5PiL00&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kFBDn5PiL00&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I hope this video is the one I think it is, because I have no sound on my PC for the time being.

Hey Yexels, if you are so freaking innocents why dont you respond back to these people. You are a disgrace to all of us Asian Freaks on this forum..... Now you make all the freaks suspicious of my duplicates..DA.

Bro you know i've got your back! Besides I know who you buy from :D You don't ever need to worry about your duplicates and their ligitimacy, I can always vouche for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back