Yet another Eagles Dare, dio with custom sculpts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: where Eagles Dare, dio with custom sculpt.

Great piece, I really like that sculpt!

Awesome! One of my all-time favorite Eastwood flicks!

Very nice. The dio and the figure look great.

"Climb Down!"...."Broad Sword to Danny Boy! Broad Sword to Danny Boy! Over.".........great work and love that smoke effect...I actually got to see that in the Theater...one of the greatest action ficks ever made at the time...only a hand full of films could touch it action wise in the sixties

Another Eagles Dare, dio with custom sculpt.

Great work. You are really bringing some cool stuff the the Board. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Keep it coming.

Thanks BuddyGus, here is another Eagles Dare shoot.

picture3989.jpg

picture3992.jpg

picture3999.jpg

picture4000.jpg

Re: Another Eagles Dare, dio with custom sculpts.

Nice dio! And 'Where Eagles Dare' is certainly a timeless classic. If only there were at least headsculpts of Ingrid Pitt and Ferdy Maine.

Re: Yet Another Eagles Dare, dio with custom sculpts.

Nice dio! And 'Where Eagles Dare' is certainly a timeless classic. If only there were at least headsculpts of Ingrid Pitt and Ferdy Maine.

Thanks ILUVSkinner, might have a go at sculpting them myself.
Hi Guys,

With the massive amount of snowfall we've had up in north-east England, I thought I'd leap on the opportunity to do another where eagles dare shoot, this time using both my smith and schaffer figures.

Love doing shoots in the snow, unfortunately there arent many skylines around that are appropriate for a shoot i.e challet's, mountains etc... so I had to paint one. I think it captures the esscence of the scene.

Here it is:
picture4065.jpg

picture4064.jpg

picture4074.jpg

picture4070.jpg

picture4069.jpg

picture4068.jpg

picture4072.jpg

picture4076.jpg

All comments appreciated,

Cheers,

Dude..awesome.. I also love how you used the painted backdrop in the real snow...I admire your dedication!!! Bravo!

Back