Yet, another cr superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Here is my version of the christopher Reeve Superman.I re-watched Superman for reference and noticed the body suit I got from moe's awesome kit was a bit to light. So I replaced it with the mattel one(sorry Moe). I used the boots, the undies, belt, cape and the chest and cape stickers from moes kit.
Head is from fenix which i painted.

new004.jpg

new007-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good but it suffers from the same problem I've seen every 1/6 scale CR Superman affected with to date: Body looks too skinny.

Looks good but it suffers from the same problem I've seen every 1/6 scale CR Superman affected with to date: Body looks too skinny.

I always thought Cristopher Reeve was built, but after re watching Superman he's a pretty slim medium build. The Photos don't do it justice. I am sure it's the same for the others who have used the Royce body on their customs. Seeing it in person, i believe it is just right.

I suppose it's in the eye of the beholder. :)

I always thought Cristopher Reeve was built, but after re watching Superman he's a pretty slim medium build. The Photos don't do it justice. I am sure it's the same for the others who have used the Royce body on their customs. Seeing it in person, i believe it is just right.

I suppose it's in the eye of the beholder. :)

I agree with you, they've been show Superman on cable and he is slim.

I always thought Cristopher Reeve was built, but after re watching Superman he's a pretty slim medium build.

No I know Christopher Reeve wasn't a body builder. But he also didn't have a tiny waist and thin legs. Which is the only thing I've really seen in 1/6 scale so far with all the customs. And it has to do with the stock bodies being used as opposed to an error/oversight from the customizers. Most 1/6 scale bodies have that exaggerated comic book waist that just doesn't look realistic for a human male.

No I know Christopher Reeve wasn't a body builder. But he also didn't have a tiny waist and thin legs. Which is the only thing I've really seen in 1/6 scale so far with all the customs. And it has to do with the stock bodies being used as opposed to an error/oversight from the customizers. Most 1/6 scale bodies have that exaggerated comic book waist that just doesn't look realistic for a human male.

Yeah, i agree. He had bigger thighs in the movie.

Hey man looks good but no sweat on the blue... I have to disagree with you on color... Mattle is to dark bro... But if it makes you happy that's all that matters... Enjoy looks great!

Reeves was medium built not big.

Hey man looks good but no sweat on the blue... I have to disagree with you on color... Mattle is to dark bro... But if it makes you happy that's all that matters... Enjoy looks great!

Reeves was medium built not big.

Then maybe Ross' body would work as he has a thicker waist.

Watching the bluray the suit looks darker and closer to mattel's suit. This may be due to the lighting and digital technology enhancements. However, in reality I think the the actual color is like Moe's suit. I think blue lighting was used in the oringinal movies to enhance a darker blue. Watch the pool Kryptonite scene in the original movie to see the color, as this best reflects the color of my figure.

I also think the color in the first original Theatrical release, VHS/DVD version reflect the lighter blue because they have not been manipulated.

It's preference of choice.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, this is my first pantjob on a head, so don´t be too hrad on me...please let me know what do you think (even if it is bad)...and how to make it better. Thanks!

picture.php

Back