Yes, it's another p!tu poll...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should p!tu get his Dead ornament?

• Yes, he deserves it for leaving a message in the first place

Votes: 53 59.6%
  • No, he should have followed the rules

Votes: 36 40.4%

• Total voters
Okay, I'm not sure we're gonna be able to make a final decision, given the evidence - normally we can easily tell which voice is p!tu's, due to his overwhelming urge to post videos at all hours of the day. We've listend to that portion of the 'cast over and over, and simply can't accurately determine if one of the voices is his.

Remember, the podcast says: "If we used your recorded message previously in this podcast - and you left your contact information along with your recording - we will be sending you one of our popular The Dead Ornaments!"

This is WHY we asked for contact info in the first place, or else how are we supposed to know who it was? I'm just not sure we can make a final decision, as there are no hard facts to prove that p!tu's message was actually used in the 'cast! Some rules were meant to be broken, but I'm not sure this is one of those times :(

(BTW, we loved the video, but man, that nip shot was a little extreme... the part where you threw the remote or whatever and the music stopped was hilarious. Perhaps you deserve the ornament simply for making us laugh... :lol)

Okay, I'm not sure we're gonna be able to make a final decision, given the evidence - normally we can easily tell which voice is p!tu's, due to his overwhelming urge to post videos at all hours of the day. We've listend to that portion of the 'cast over and over, and simply can't accurately determine if one of the voices is his.

Remember, the podcast says: "If we used your recorded message previously in this podcast - and you left your contact information along with your recording - we will be sending you one of our popular The Dead Ornaments!"

This is WHY we asked for contact info in the first place, or else how are we supposed to know who it was? I'm just not sure we can make a final decision, as there are no hard facts to prove that p!tu's message was actually used in the 'cast! Some rules were meant to be broken, but I'm not sure this is one of those times :(

(BTW, we loved the video, but man, that nip shot was a little extreme... the part where you threw the remote or whatever and the music stopped was hilarious. Perhaps you deserve the ornament simply for making us laugh... :lol)

:lol:lol:lol:lol Its all good!!! Glad you liked the vid!!! I got to exite! with the nipple shot! What can i say! And if you really cant find my message its the second one.lol

Back