Yes I Am Married Collection...new pics start on post #215

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yes I Am Married Collection

:clap

CollectionJune2010017.jpg

:yess:

That's simply incredible!!! I don't think envious is a strong enough word here.

Where did you get those mma figures from? I would love to get my hands on those.

CollectionJune2010055.jpg

That's simply incredible!!! I don't think envious is a strong enough word here.

Where did you get those mma figures from? I would love to get my hands on those.

Thanks for the compliment. You can get the Round 5 MMA figures from Toys R Us and any of the bigger online etailers. If I order them online I order from BigBadToyStore.com or ClarkToys.com.

Great collection man!
I LOVE the Puss in Boots statue. Now that's something you don't see every day...

Thanks. I thought it was a nice gesture to let the wife have one shelf out of the man-cave.:yess:

man I want that batman on the right. absolutely wonderful stuff you have there.

Here are some pics of today's project. I will build 2 more for the Hulk Comiquette and the Hulk 1:1 Bust.

P1020800.jpg

P1020801.jpg

P1020802.jpg

Next weekend I'm going to try and get a She Hulk sketch or something from Joe Jusko to put where the comic currently hangs.
P1020803.jpg

Can you make me a few of those!
Nice work!!

Awesome collection, congrats and nice work on the pedestals. Btw, where do you get those Luna statues?

The pedestals look amazing and like always had to take a quick walk through your collection pics for the millionth time.

wow great :exactly:

Thanks.

You did a great job on the pedestal display stand!!! :clap :clap :clap

Thank you.

Awesome collection, congrats and nice work on the pedestals. Btw, where do you get those Luna statues?

Thanks for the compliments on the collection and the pedestal. I got the Luna statues from Luna of course, lol.

The pedestals look amazing and like always had to take a quick walk through your collection pics for the millionth time.

Thanks. Just be glad I don't update the pics every time I rearrange.

Back