Yes I Am Married Collection...new pics start on post #215

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a hell of a nice collection. You got all your themes organized which is nice. Great bar area!

Awesome prints! :rock

Thanks. Although all but the large color one are original art, not prints.

Congrats for the new acquisitions ;)

Thank you.

Amazing collection. Good lord I like your displays. I often do you dust?

Thanks. I dust every 3-6 months as needed.

Anything for you honey.

That's a hell of a nice collection. You got all your themes organized which is nice. Great bar area!

Thanks...I'm semi-____ on the organization aspect, lol.

Very amazing collection !:)

TY.

Happy 44th Birthday!

Thanks I appreciate it.

what's this?? the ultimate man cave... I dont see you have any Hot toys 1/6 figure.. HT dark knight is a must have since you're a batman fan..

I guess it's time for a little update since I haven't updated this in quite awhile. Here are my acquisitions so far in the new year.

Arian Foster and LeSean McCoy Spawn CC Exclusives
Jan2013001_zps23579b95.jpg

Gentle Giant Hulk and Red Hulk busts
Jan2013002_zps1a7031bc.jpg

Jan2013011_zpsc3ed7eba.jpg

Jan2013012_zps3d7f0d30.jpg

Size comparison with Bowen
002_zps1e7c5f5c.jpg

That bust is a great pickup for your collection. Cant wait to see where you put it.

Great Scores and Update; 316 and your unvieling of the box, pricless and I to am curious asto where you will display him or will it be a stand alone on a pedestal, Great Post

That bust is a great pickup for your collection. Cant wait to see where you put it.

Great Scores and Update; 316 and your unvieling of the box, pricless and I to am curious asto where you will display him or will it be a stand alone on a pedestal, Great Post

Thanks and thanks.

He will definitely go on a pedestal. But with something this large, it's going to force me to do some rearranging.

My initial thought: bracket my TV with my 1:1 busts. Hulk on one side and Batman on the other. Then move out from each with their other respective statues.

And now I have to find a nice print/litho to hang behind Batman. I currently have the Mondo Avengers Hulk behind the Hulk bust, so I'll be searching for something equally as nice if I can find it. Right now I'm looking at Simone Bianchi Batman pieces, but if anyone has any other suggestions I'm open...just post a pic.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Got some of the rearranging finished today....and dusting, lol.

Put the Batman 1:1 to the right of the TV and once the other Batman related PFs start coming in they'll go to the right also. Note: Will get the Mondo Batman framed tomorrow...just temporary up behind bust.

Jan2013001_zps08fa0abe.jpg

Move the Hulk 1:1 bust, PF and WW Hulk to the left of the TV.

Jan2013003_zps874cf920.jpg

The rest of the Gamma Family was moved to the center wall.

Jan2013004_zps997406c3.jpg

Moved these two cabinets across the room. Previously this just had Batman related art and the Joker PF...but it always looked so empty to me.

Jan2013005_zps1890b45b.jpg

Now what's left is to move all of the Batman related art and the Hulk art to new homes....when I figure out exactly where those will be, lol.

Really nice collection. I love the Batman Black & White line. The way you displayed the Batman 1:1 bust looks prefect.

Back