Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plodoggy.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thats to funny!!

And great pix too Tom.

Thanks all. :)

So why does the Plo figure have brown pants but on the box his pants are white? Was this another correction for accuracy? I have no idea what Plo's pants color is.

Did he have white pants in the films, don't remember that. Maybe in some of the concept Art or whatever. I think the brown looks better anyways...

:lol

Sorry...

Anyway, I found something online that said he has brown pants. Who knows. You'll never see them under the robe I guess. He's got a lot of clothing under there -- tunic, shirt plus undershirt with ringed collar. Lots of detail lost forever behind a robe.

I think I might swap KIT's tunic for PLO's -- doesn't Plo have a more reddish tunic while Kit's is more brown. The switch could solve that.

Thanks WG, I guess now we know why Kit's last name was Fisto :monkey3

And about the exclusive, I guess its just so goofy looking that I can't ever imagine displaying the figure with it, so it looses some interest for me pretty quickly. However, I'm a sucker for exclusives so I'll still probably try to score one.

Its a sickness.

galactiboy said:
Thanks WG, I guess now we know why Kit's last name was Fisto :monkey3

And about the exclusive, I guess its just so goofy looking that I can't ever imagine displaying the figure with it, so it looses some interest for me pretty quickly. However, I'm a sucker for exclusives so I'll still probably try to score one.

Its a sickness.

Fisto :lol :lol

And I agree about the exclusive. It never really did anything for me, it just looks kinda silly.

So if I get it, I dont need the exclusive.

Me too. This exlusive did nothing for me so I cancelled ine and ordered it from Adam for $15 cheaper. :chew

Smart boy pix... :D I may want it though to display with the not so crappy Tru Exclusive electronic R2 and C3PO set... just need Farmboy Luke and the scene is complete...

pjam said:
Smart boy pix... :D I may want it though to display with the not so crappy Tru Exclusive electronic R2 and C3PO set... just need Farmboy Luke and the scene is complete...

Oh, I will get the leia hologram (I think thats what you are referring to right?). That is a cool ex. I thought. :rock

By the way Tom and everyone else with Plo, is it me or are the clothes just tailored alot nicer with this one?

pixletwin said:
By the way Tom and everyone else with Plo, is it me or are the clothes just tailored alot nicer with this one?

Nice quality on the clothes, yes.

Although I admit that I gave up on the robe. Snaps in weird places, strange fitting, etc. I am going to get a good night's sleep and see if it makes more sense in the morning.

tomandshell said:
Although I admit that I gave up on the robe. Snaps in weird places, strange fitting, etc. I am going to get a good night's sleep and see if it makes more sense in the morning.

Yeah Tom, the snaps are a little weird. I think what SS tried to do was make that odd collar (with snap) the part of Plo's robe that is what looks red in stills. I'm going to try and fold that part back, under the robe, and let his tunic act as that "red" v-neck thing he has. If you look at production stills off Plo you can see what I mean -- where the SS robe varies. Plus, if I use Kit's reddish tunic, it should look even better. I'll post pictures when I'm out of surgery tomorrow.

Wor-Gar said:
Thanks all. :)

So why does the Plo figure have brown pants but on the box his pants are white? Was this another correction for accuracy? I have no idea what Plo's pants color is.

The white pants are accurate up until the point where his wingmen turned on him. For the very last bit he had brown pants.

:chew

Back