Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishJedi said:
He does look great! I was thinking the one on display at C4 might have been production and it looks like it was. :rock

Hopefully this will along with Obi-Wan, Asajj, and Boushh Leia will get everyone feeling happy again. Like I do all the time. :)

jlcmsu said:
Hopefully this will along with Obi-Wan, Asajj, and Boushh Leia will get everyone feeling happy again. Like I do all the time. :)

:lol :D

Hope so Bro.

jlcmsu said:

I have a feeling they will all do just that. :rock

:duff

(BTW, after having seen the Holochess table in person at C4 I predict that it will also be quite a popular item once people start receiving it).

Mine is out for delivery--I hope I can contribute to this thread before too long, but UPS has started arriving VERY late in the day. NO telling when he might arrive.

That figure looks amazing!
I missed my chance on this guy, and now I really want him.
Better start scouring Evil-Bay... sigh.

tomandshell said:
Mine is out for delivery--I hope I can contribute to this thread before too long, but UPS has started arriving VERY late in the day. NO telling when he might arrive.

Plenty of light left in our Cali days now my friend. :lol

Hey T, how the heck are ya anyway? :D

IrishJedi said:
I have a feeling they will all do just that. :rock

:duff

(BTW, after having seen the Holochess table in person at C4 I predict that it will also be quite a popular item once people start receiving it).

I hope so.

I think it will to (Holochess table) and if it does I will have to laugh a little because of so much they don't need to do this talk.

pjam said:
Plenty of light left in our Cali days now my friend. :lol

Hey T, how the heck are ya anyway? :D

I've been pretty busy. I had to go out of town for two weeks to finish my last class needed for my Mater's program. Now I have been trying to get caught up at work--there was a lot waiting for me when I got back.

:google

It will be nice to get Plo Koon today, order Obi-Wan tomorrow, and then the SPeeder Bike PF on Friday. Back to life as usual...

I am extremely impressed with how well this figure has turned out. Hopefully, this is a positive sign of things to come...even with human characters. If I had the $$$ on-hand, this is a figure I'd consider getting from a retailer (don't really care too much about the exclusive).

nice looking figure (sideshow always nails the 'creatures' though). i like him and can't wait to see more pics. i think i will be picking him up via ebay now that i have seen the 'in hand' shots.

IrishJedi said:
I loved the original SSC packaging designs and it bugs the crap out of me that the line is no longer uniform in that way just because some Licensing hotshot at LFL got a wild hair up their bum. :rolleyes: There is NO reason why the 1/6th line had to conform to this bland 30th Anniversary packaging style.

I couldn't agree more. It's a minor gripe, but one we shouldn't have had to make at all. The oroginal art for the boxes was perfect.:monkey2

Well, I took the plunge and ordered one from the Evil bay. Can't wait to add him to my Jedi!

Back