Yavin Luke pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outlander said:
I thought the sculpt was dead-on when I first saw it. Upon reflection I'm not so sure, but it's still very close. The jacket looks unfinished too.
Yeah, but with CIV so close, I wouldn't be surprised if that were production, not prototype.

Definitely looking forward to ordering this ANH figure to go along with Leia--- on a side note my first PF arrived today (shout out to Agent23---- he rocks), the Exclusive Leia, and I fear that I might be on that slippery PF slope--- Grievous should be here by the end of next week (hopefully)--- then it's no telling how far I'll fall...:eek:

Luke looks great--- can't wait for the first images of the "regular" Luke (farmboy?) that SS will be offering for pre-order prior to or around CIV.

I am having second thoughts on this one. Not because it's not great looking, but I have to keep space in mind. I am officially on the Cinemaquette bandwagon and my first love with SS is their PF format.

My Jabba set up is the focal point of the 12" line and other then that I plan to buy one "Iconic" figure for each of the Main characters and I'd rather have farmboy Luke rather than this one.

I'll get the farmboy version but I'm getting this one as well. Heck I'm getting them all. :lol

RoboDad said:
Same here. I might go as far as to say...

"Hi. My name is RoboDad, and I'm a Star Wars addict."

"Hi RoboDad!" :wave

My name is pixletwin and I too am a Star Wars addict. :monkey2

RoboDad said:
Same here. I might go as far as to say...

"Hi. My name is RoboDad, and I'm a Star Wars addict."

Where do you put them all? I struggle with my 1/6 line shelving because I don't like them to look all cluttered and crammed in there. I really had to step back from this line a little ( other than the Jabba set up which I am getting everything for ) because it's a line that can go on forever and really get out of hand. I am just one of those non-clutter Freaks though.

Besides, jumping on the Cinemaquette bandwagon meant some other line had to be cut back and it wasn't going to be the Star Wars OT PF's :lol

Have we started a new AA-type group?

*stands* Hi everyone. My name is DarthNeil and I'm a SW addict (as my wife will attest to...).

*everyone answers* Hi DarthNeil.

I'm with you guys in terms of buying them all. I'm a completist and the 12" line is good there's no going halfway with these--- having said that the three Endor Troopers cured me a little bit of my completism as I cancelled them. I might pick them up cheaper down the road--- but to be honest I didn't really see them (or their attached price tag) as "must-have". And besides Ventress there'll probably be a few EU 12" that I'll pass on as well.

Where do you put them all? I struggle with my 1/6 line shelving because I don't like them to look all cluttered and crammed in there. I really had to step back from this line a little ( other than the Jabba set up which I am getting everything for ) because it's a line that can go on forever and really get out of hand. I am just one of those non-clutter Freaks though.

Besides, jumping on the Cinemaquette bandwagon meant some other line had to be cut back and it wasn't going to be the Star Wars OT PF's

Kit, I have a collection rotation. There are certain pieces that are always out (for example my 12" SS collection)--- and I just received my first PF today (I went home at lunch to open it up--the Exc. Leia) and I've got a feeling that the PF will be constantly out as well. Recently I packed away the majority of my SW Hasbro collection, the LOTR from Toybiz, and all (and I have them all) of the Marvel Legends. The collection has to fit the space-- but it might be time for me to jettisome some flotsam as I'm being pulled closer and closer into the 12" and PF world and far away from the 3 3/4...

Back