1/6 Yang guo from The Return of the Condor Heroes by Zhaoshentang (楊過 from 神雕俠侶by 造神唐))

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yang guo from The Return of the Condor Heroes by Zhaoshentang (楊過 from 神雕俠侶by 造神唐

End I Toys Yang Guo is also delivered now. Here is quick side by side pics.

Left 2 Special Set is from Zhaoshentang based on 2006 TV show. Right is from End I Toys based on 1995 TV show based on 2nd novel of Jin Yong's Condor heroes series.
YangGuoVS_01 by kyewans, on Flickr

Comparison of same character in the novel. Somehow they loose different side arm in the TV show. I guess it wasn't clearly described in the book?
YangGuoVS_02 by kyewans, on Flickr

YangGuoVS_03 by kyewans, on Flickr

YangGuoVS_04 by kyewans, on Flickr

YangGuoVS_05 by kyewans, on Flickr

these supposed to be the same sword! LOL!? I think both of them got the wrong idea. It is supposed to be old rusty dark metal heavy sword. One one the left looks like Sword from Berserk while one on the right looks like Excalibur cousin..
YangGuoVS_06 by kyewans, on Flickr

Parts detail and material choices differences...
YangGuoVS_07 by kyewans, on Flickr

YangGuoVS_08 by kyewans, on Flickr

Head sculpt details
YangGuoVS_09 by kyewans, on Flickr

Personally I like this TV version better
YangGuoVS_10 by kyewans, on Flickr

Jin Yong Special!
YangGuoVS_11 by kyewans, on Flickr

Re: Yang guo from The Return of the Condor Heroes by Zhaoshentang (楊過 from 神雕俠侶by 造神唐

Thanks for the fine work!! All these figures look really good!! And that's a nice Guo Jing you've got in that last pic :rock

The tailoring for both of the 2006 versions look a little rough though, as does the hand part. Hopefully it feels better in hand.

I believe the novels pulled a switcheroo with his arm. Original edition has him loosing his right arm, but later revisions say it's his left.

Jin Yong revised it to where Yang Guo lost his left arm. Originally he lost his right arm.

a26f5d15d9a61ec616f4ed1b92215e39.jpg

I settle for Yang Guo 1995 version because Xiaolongnu is coming out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back