Yakuza Restoration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to play this but I'm getting the feeling it takes place in the feudal era and well, they didn't translate that one.

Please bring Yak 5 over Sega!

I love the series. It may not be for everyone, though but if you have the interest then definitely give it a try.

I wish I could understand Japanese so I wouldn't have to wait for a localization.

Bring back Rent a Hero, Sega!

I love the series. It may not be for everyone, though but if you have the interest then definitely give it a try.

I wish I could understand Japanese so I wouldn't have to wait for a localization.

Bring back Rent a Hero, Sega!

only thing that's holding me back is the graphics on the Yakuza Series seems dated .. im interested on picking Yakuza 4 and Dead Souls, how you find them?

I played Yakuza 4 and enjoyed it quite a bit. Wish that they'd release Yakuza 5 here.

this game will never come to the U.S. I've waited forever for Kenzan and that never showed up. I'm also not holding my breath for Y5 and 1+2 HD collection, even I want those sooooo bad.

I have 2, 3, 4 and Dead Souls and I'd love 1&2 HD (with Japanese VO!) and 5 but I doubt it'll happen. Maybe as a download on PSN.

God I would give anything for both this and Yakuza 5 to make their way over to the west, this series is in a class of its own when it comes to weaving a story. I miss it so much!

Back