• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

XM Wolverine 1:4 statue, Sideshow Predator and Star Wars statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intruder04

Super Freak
Reaction score
Financial constraints and an impulsive purchase of the XM Ghost Rider means I'll have to dilute some of my collection and other stuff too. As the title suggests, I have the XM Wolverine 1:4 statue for sale. It was just opened once for inspection and has been sitting in the box ever since; I'd thought of clearing up some space to display him but never got around to do so!

Asking $1800 plus shipping and PP fees though I can always negotiate on the latter part. Will ship from outside the States via UPS/Fedex/National Express/Economy Post. Payment via Paypal only, no gift for your protection as well as mine. :monkey3

Update: I'm also looking to sell my Sideshow Predator 1/5 Exclusive statue and Sideshow Star Wars Shaak Ti PF Exclusive.

Any questions, please drop a PM. Thanks for looking guys n gals! :wave

Last edited:
Re: XM Wolverine 1:4 statue

Will listen to reasonable offers. Flexible with payments too. Also, I've got some other XM pieces if anyone's interested. PM me for more info.

BUMP

tumblr_mr73b34AS21qbd52ro4_500.gif

Back