• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

XM Thanos w/coin FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbabala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Selling an XM Thanos, number 428, complete with coin and both boxes. Asking price is SOLD shipped through Canada Post Expedited Parcel, Paypal fees included, to anywhere in Canada or the continental US. I would prefer to ship within North America only. I looked at each piece upon receipt (I am the original owner) and re-wrapped them right after. The only pieces that have been out for display are shown in the pictures below. The only issue I found was a small black smudge on the top of his belt right at the base of his back. I actually didn't notice it at first, but when I was moving him to a different shelf. The black did scrape off, but left the underlying blue showing, so I touched it up with Tamiya "gold leaf" which matched pretty well. There is a difference in texture as I used a very small brush as opposed to whatever the XM painters used. The spot is shown in the fifth picture.

This will ship from British Columbia, Canada. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.
Ryan
DSCN2209 (Large).JPGDSCN2213 (Large).JPGDSCN2214 (Large).JPGDSCN2210 (Large).JPGDSCN2211 (Large).JPGDSCN2215 (Large).JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Last edited:
Just trying to get back what this cost me. How about SOLD (Canada Post Expedited Parcel) anywhere in Canada or the continental US? Paypal fees included.

Last edited:
Back