XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pouring over all these pics.. I have to say that this is hands down the best anatomy sculpt I have seen on a statue like this.. Especially the arms and hands.. They just look so damn realistic. I freaking love the vein work also.. Amazing... I have had to talk myself out of getting this three times today :lol

Congrats to all you lucky bastards :lol

35fujs.jpg

Yeah these pics are incredible. I just got mine delivered a couple days ago. Haven’t unpacked yet but excited to have some time to do it.

Awesome pics keep them coming. Wish XM sold state side.
To all the Freaks that was lucky enough to have one...:clap

Hey DarthChrisDK great video. Just wanted to let you know that for the past couple of years I have enjoyed watching your videos.. Very informative and always classy... Thanks again and keep up the great work.

SAme here.... Great and informative video as always.

Thanks a lot, guys. It means a lot to me to hear that. :)

Did an unboxing video of this.

Fantastic video Chris! That wire on the back of his helmet slots into the radio on the side of his belt. On a side note will you be getting Crow King by HMO I hear it’s coming along nicely but over 100 pieces to assemble sounds crazy for the Team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic video Chris! That wire on the back of his helmet slots into the radio on the side of his belt. On a side note will you be getting Crow King by HMO I hear it’s coming along nicely but over 100 pieces to assemble sounds crazy for the Team

Thanks a lot!
I noticed some pics where I saw how it slotted in - but at a very brief inspection I didn't see the place to put it. I'll give it a look again once I get around for the review.

I initially had Crow King on PO. But I am afraid I cannot sustain going deeper into this line for my personal collection. But if I had room, I'd be all over it. Their art and concepts for that line is fantastic. Mufizal is one of my favorite sculptors. His way of doing human features is unique and beautiful.

Thanks a lot!
I noticed some pics where I saw how it slotted in - but at a very brief inspection I didn't see the place to put it. I'll give it a look again once I get around for the review.

I initially had Crow King on PO. But I am afraid I cannot sustain going deeper into this line for my personal collection. But if I had room, I'd be all over it. Their art and concepts for that line is fantastic. Mufizal is one of my favorite sculptors. His way of doing human features is unique and beautiful.

Yes this line is quite something. Though their turnaround is very long as I’m sure Crow King was first shown in 2016 or 2015. I have it on order and hope it turns out perfect. What would be your next incoming piece after Weapon X

Yes this line is quite something. Though their turnaround is very long as I’m sure Crow King was first shown in 2016 or 2015. I have it on order and hope it turns out perfect. What would be your next incoming piece after Weapon X

I have a custom Venom piece coming in. Then I believe the next one is a custom Wolverine. :)

Payments are done, and I just received this thing. Incredible. Had a tiny peak at the head sculpts and loved every bit of what I saw. Going to unbox on Canada Day when I have some free time to really enjoy it.

Threw in an order for XM’s Mystique with a lot of confidence they’re going to nail that pearlescent costume paint app based on what I’m seeing with their Weapon X.

Payments are done, and I just received this thing. Incredible. Had a tiny peak at the head sculpts and loved every bit of what I saw. Going to unbox on Canada Day when I have some free time to really enjoy it.

Threw in an order for XM’s Mystique with a lot of confidence they’re going to nail that pearlescent costume paint app based on what I’m seeing with their Weapon X.

They will nail it no doubt!

Back