XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is up there with XM's best.

Big congrats to all who got this. Its freaking amazing.

JAWS It’s really detailed. Looks crazy good in person. Nothing looks sloppy on it at all. I believe this is the best sculpt I’ve seen from Daniel Bel and I have a few of his pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAWS It’s really detailed. Looks crazy good in person. Nothing looks sloppy on it at all. I believe this is the best sculpt I’ve seen from Daniel Bel and I have a few of his pieces

The sculpt on the open hand is worth the price of admission alone :)

Great looking statue. Congrats everyone! This has to be a statue of the year contender.

It’s definitely in the top tier XM has ever done with Magneto, Ghost Rider and Cable. I won’t give a definitive number because I’m biased towards Wolverine lol. It’s a contender no doubt. It really is one of the most impressive pieces I’ve ever seen. The realism in person is incredible. This might sound weird but I feel like it’s alive. That’s how good it is.

af22ad4d16e27558b85fc2a42322c05c.jpg

CongrTs on both statues. The Iron Studios Wolverine came out great. I didn’t like their Weapon X but sure prefer this one.

Yeah.. IS weapon X just looked all kinds of wrong.. XM weapon X looks like the end all be all of Weapon X statues..

I think the IS wolverine is up there in top 3 wolverine statues IMO

Yeah.. IS weapon X just looked all kinds of wrong.. XM weapon X looks like the end all be all of Weapon X statues..

I think the IS wolverine is up there in top 3 wolverine statues IMO

I couldn’t agree more. So over looked also. The price is a bargain too. I love the unmasked head.

I couldn’t agree more. So over looked also. The price is a bargain too. I love the unmasked head.

People have a big issue with the Base and it not being timeframe accurate.. Non issue to me.. You can take the Weapon X sign off it and pretend he is in the danger room :lol

Or just look at it as a work of art showing the essence of Wolverine..

Does not bother me one bit.

The Extra Base piece that attach is sloppily done though... I won't be using that most likely.

Nice pics Kainswiss!!!

Was tempted to get this one yesterday... Like the unmasked sculpt more then I originally thought.

Wolverine is not my number one fav character so I cant justify it and I prefer him in his costume.. But this is IMO the best Wolverine / Logan / Weapon X statue out there.

Nice pics Kainswiss!!!

Was tempted to get this one yesterday... Like the unmasked sculpt more then I originally thought.

Wolverine is not my number one fav character so I cant justify it and I prefer him in his costume.. But this is IMO the best Wolverine / Logan / Weapon X statue out there.

Yeah it is a lot of coin to throw Down. I really love how this turned out. I’ve also gone for Brown Costume Wolverine also. I think that one looks amazing so far. Hopefully they can pull off the paint on him.

Yeah it is a lot of coin to throw Down. I really love how this turned out. I’ve also gone for Brown Costume Wolverine also. I think that one looks amazing so far. Hopefully they can pull off the paint on him.

A lot of coin and more space that I don't have :lol I can make an exception for Hulk, JAWS, and Indiana Jones (having more then 1 in my collection) but that is about it.

If I get Iron Studios Wolverine and end up being disappointed then I will sell and maybe go for this.

Brown Wolverine looks great also..

XM has really improved their game.. I have not been a fan of much of their earlier work and even owned a couple of their pieces but was Underwhelmed.

But their Venom, Weapon X, and the new Wolverine all look like definitive pieces for their characters..

Going back to the XM brown Wolverine.. I love the look with the "bent arms" ready to strike pose.. Killer sculpt on that piece.. Will be Jelly for sure when people start getting that one.

A lot of coin and more space that I don't have :lol I can make an exception for Hulk, JAWS, and Indiana Jones (having more then 1 in my collection) but that is about it.

If I get Iron Studios Wolverine and end up being disappointed then I will sell and maybe go for this.

Brown Wolverine looks great also..

XM has really improved their game.. I have not been a fan of much of their earlier work and even owned a couple of their pieces but was Underwhelmed.

But their Venom, Weapon X, and the new Wolverine all look like definitive pieces for their characters..

Going back to the XM brown Wolverine.. I love the look with the "bent arms" ready to strike pose.. Killer sculpt on that piece.. Will be Jelly for sure when people start getting that one.

Yeah there earlier work was hit and miss. But they have improved so much. More details and listening to feedback really pays off for them. I had to pre order so many from them this year which seems never ending.

Yeah there earlier work was hit and miss. But they have improved so much. More details and listening to feedback really pays off for them. I had to pre order so many from them this year which seems never ending.

I never understood the overwhelming love some of the earlier pieces got.. Sure they looked just like the proto.. But that was not necessarily a good thing :lol

But just like company.. The more they practice the better they get.. XM is really hitting their stride.. The options are great for a lot of their pieces.

Iron Studios is doing a lot of the same things. SSC could take a lesson or two from both.

What is the ES on the Weapon X?

I never understood the overwhelming love some of the earlier pieces got.. Sure they looked just like the proto.. But that was not necessarily a good thing :lol

But just like company.. The more they practice the better they get.. XM is really hitting their stride.. The options are great for a lot of their pieces.

Iron Studios is doing a lot of the same things. SSC could take a lesson or two from both.

What is the ES on the Weapon X?

The ES was only 800 which is very low especially for Wolverine. But they did state how complex a piece it was. I expect their Brown Costume to be a 1000 though. But yes they are really hitting their stride. Releasing more than they have ever done in s year already. The announcements keep coming.

Back