XM Studios Vulture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to see this realized, but this is kindof where I am coming from as well.

Yeah I didn't understand it til I started thinking about it. I suppose it really isn't an issue but I don't think that it would be my kind of thing now that it has that weird vibe. I suppose something like Shocker would contradict me since I like him too, but any modernization would probably give armor to these guys. I know Shocker got some sort of armor in the Spidey games.

All what I have to say is another masterpiece in the making...Keep it up guys, and I'm really interested to see the final print with all the different switch outs. The screaming head is going to be awesome on this pose!!!!

Love the group pic - I'm working on a mini rogues gallery for Spider-man, and I hadn't considered Vulture until you put them all together like that. Hmm.... decisions decisions

I think if you want a Spider-Man line this is it. You've got the old SS Spidey trio. Gg then this. I can't wait to set up a really long gallery of different Spidey pieces mixed in with his rogues.

Love the group pic - I'm working on a mini rogues gallery for Spider-man, and I hadn't considered Vulture until you put them all together like that. Hmm.... decisions decisions

Thanks Khufu!!!

I left out few as well as seen below :)
SpideyVillains6_zpshqwmryt4.jpg

I think if you want a Spider-Man line this is it. You've got the old SS Spidey trio. Gg then this. I can't wait to set up a really long gallery of different Spidey pieces mixed in with his rogues.

Exactly!!!! I'm waiting to hear on few of dimensions of these Spidey statues, so I can finalize my custom display design.

I'd like a more old school feather look than the modern-ish wings in the initial render. I do love the dynamic action pose, but he'll almost have to be displayed at eye level. The there is the potential risk of statue lean, buy I'm sure XM will be on top of that potential issue.

Spidey probably has the best villains out there. Of course some of them are a bit campy, but I really like that era of characters. I'm not going to put together the sinister six though. I'm just going after the villains I like best, and unfortunately, Doc Oc will be a pass for me. So, here's who I'm targeting for my 1:4 set:

Definitely: Kraven, Mysterio, Shocker, Lizard, Scorpion, Sandman, Green Goblin, Kingpin
Maybes: Vulture, Venom, Morbius, Tomb Stone, Electro

I'm going to need a lot of display cases lol...

I'd like a more old school feather look than the modern-ish wings in the initial render. I do love the dynamic action pose, but he'll almost have to be displayed at eye level. The there is the potential risk of statue lean, buy I'm sure XM will be on top of that potential issue.

Spidey probably has the best villains out there. Of course some of them are a bit campy, but I really like that era of characters. I'm not going to put together the sinister six though. I'm just going after the villains I like best, and unfortunately, Doc Oc will be a pass for me. So, here's who I'm targeting for my 1:4 set:

Definitely: Kraven, Mysterio, Shocker, Lizard, Scorpion, Sandman, Green Goblin, Kingpin

Yes, the only character who is even in the same league as Spidey is Batman. Hard to top Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Two Face, Bane, Scarecrow, Ras Al Ghul, Deathstroke, etc.

Yes, the only character who is even in the same league as Spidey is Batman. Hard to top Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Two Face, Bane, Scarecrow, Ras Al Ghul, Deathstroke, etc.

I still like my x men more than all spidey universe. But don't get me wrong spidey is very good too. Wished X men will come back soon with marvel and fox.

Awesome plan!!

May I ask why not Doc Oc? cause I'm drooling all over him lol

Awesome plan!!

May I ask why not Doc Oc? cause I'm drooling all over him lol

I think its the bowl haircut... LOL I'm not really sure. Or, it might have been that awful Secret Wars action figure from the 80s. Anyway, I've never been a fan of him in the comics or cartoons, and I hate how Spider-man #699 & 700 ended up going with him and Peter.

I think XM's design with the vault door as a base is really cool, but when I started to narrow down the list, I just didn't like him enough as a character to justify possibly bumping one of the other villains.

I think its the bowl haircut... LOL I'm not really sure. Or, it might have been that awful Secret Wars action figure from the 80s. Anyway, I've never been a fan of him in the comics or cartoons, and I hate how Spider-man #699 & 700 ended up going with him and Peter.

I think XM's design with the vault door as a base is really cool, but when I started to narrow down the list, I just didn't like him enough as a character to justify possibly bumping one of the other villains.

I totally understand :)

Exactly!!!! I'm waiting to hear on few of dimensions of these Spidey statues, so I can finalize my custom display design.

The Kraven piece is huge. You'd need it to have a really deep shelf.

I'm a Spidey fan. So no one's gonna come close in my book. I think the Joker is the best villain out there but I wouldn't buy any of his other rogues. Would be interesting to see how well the XM Batman line does after Joker and Catwoman.

Imagine this view in your house!!!!

That's really cool. I know its not 100% size accurate, but it does show how Doc Oc & Vulture will probably stand out due to size/wingspan lol. I might have to reconsider my position on those two!

That's really cool. I know its not 100% size accurate, but it does show how Doc Oc & Vulture will probably stand out due to size/wingspan lol. I might have to reconsider my position on those two!

HAHA..wait until they are painted and finalized...I think once I get this Spidey line (or most of them if I could), then I'll be done...cause I this is going to be the pinnacle of all my collecting years!!!

Nothing can top this in my book

That will make a hell of a display in any house

Back