XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Craig! I just picked a Venom up myself, got him for $1,000 shipped
and he is going to arrive Tuesday...

After seeing your pics, I cannot wait!!

I still think this Venom blows all of the others, including the upcoming Prime 1,
totally out of the water. He is just so much more imposing than any of the rest.

congrats!. that may be the lowest price I've seen on this piece ever. You got a steal, unless it's a recast off eBay?

congrats!. that may be the lowest price I've seen on this piece ever. You got a steal, unless it's a recast off eBay?

That's what I'm thinking. I haven't seen it under $1500 + shipping. And trust me, I looked for a few weeks.

If it's XM, for that price, I suddenly don't like mine a much :lol

That's what I'm thinking. I haven't seen it under $1500 + shipping. And trust me, I looked for a few weeks.

If it's XM, for that price, I suddenly don't like mine a much :lol

I got mine for $1450 shipped. I've seen a few "displayed pieces" go for $1300-range but never anything for $1000...

But the recasts on eBay go for $750+$250 shipping = $1000...

Oooh i really hope you didnt get a recast. That price seems too good to be true. Cant wait to hear l updates.

I got mine for $1450 shipped. I've seen a few "displayed pieces" go for $1300-range but never anything for $1000...

But the recasts on eBay go for $750+$250 shipping = $1000...

Are these really recasts, cause I can’t tell the difference from the originals, or are they just original extra castings for the black market?

Are these really recasts, cause I can’t tell the difference from the originals, or are they just original extra castings for the black market?

IMO they are not traditional "recasts" but more like "bootlegs" using the original molds from the factory or new molds using XM's digital file. Either the factory is making extras or someone snuck out of there with an original mold or two. Either way they are knockoffs.

Luckily for me, definitely NOT a recast… got the inner box and shipping box photos and everything to confirm,
unless these recasters have duplicated all of XM's packaging, lol.

Just got it from a seller who was clearing out his XM collection. Made him an offer and he accepted.
Had credit through my FedEx account to cover most of the shipping, so I jumped on it for that price.
Figured that would be my only chance to score one that low.

If I add back in the FedEx credit amount, I am still at $1120 shipped, so still a good price for him.

I think it broke down to $900 for the statue + $220 for shipping.

Luckily for me, definitely NOT a recast… got the inner box and shipping box photos and everything to confirm,
unless these recasters have duplicated all of XM's packaging, lol.

Just got it from a seller who was clearing out his XM collection. Made him an offer and he accepted.
Had credit through my FedEx account to cover most of the shipping, so I jumped on it for that price.
Figured that would be my only chance to score one that low.

If I add back in the FedEx credit amount, I am still at $1120 shipped, so still a good price for him.

ok glad you got a legit one. Even at $1120 Shipped I think that's the cheapest I've seen for a legit XM Venom. They're going normally for $1600-$1800 new, $1300-$1500 pre-owned, but if you recall most folks were paying $2k-$2.5K when it was first released. XM Prices are dropping, market is flooded.

Sick price. :p :)

That's awesome. I'm still just happy I have it, regardless the price.

LargeEmbarrassedArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I feel like I was extremely lucky when I got mine. It kind of fell in my lap in a way but I paid less than 1000 and that was when he first came out. I hope you also get an authentic XM Venom Dino.

ok glad you got a legit one. Even at $1120 Shipped I think that's the cheapest I've seen for a legit XM Venom. They're going normally for $1600-$1800 new, $1300-$1500 pre-owned, but if you recall most folks were paying $2k-$2.5K when it was first released. XM Prices are dropping, market is flooded.

That's why I hold out now. I got a pretty darn deal on mine, but I bet I could have saved a bit more had I waited a bit longer.

Back