XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Peeradon Kraikichrach at TCC 2017

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

17991782_102089252715qajcl.jpg

18118836_102089252721eljjk.jpg

18119346_102089252731ekjev.jpg

17991040_10208925273786jhk.jpg

17991180_102089252741zbkyg.jpg

18119233_102089252750vbkh0.jpg

18058150_10208925275658j7a.jpg

18058045_102089252761wmkov.jpg

Amazing pics as always! Really loving this piece every time I see more pics of it. My favourite Venom for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man.......So happy I pre-ordered this!! This Really turned out Nicely!!
Like this one much more than the Sideshow and Prime 1 versions.

Pictures from Derek F.

"With everyone talking about Cable i thought I'd throw in some quick pictures before I pass out. Not going to get into what piece is better than this (because it's possible one doesn't exist yet). So immaculately done with great texture all over, paint seems perfect to me with blues, blacks and "50 shades of gray" lol. Seriously, this thing is a win 10/10. There is even an included piece to plug up a hole if you don't want to display the "babies"."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1rvuuw.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Does this piece fit in a besta?

No it will not fit in a Besta! Venom is 60 cm in height a Besta is give or take 64cm including the thickness of the panels by 60 cm wide. The best thing to do is to use a double sized Besta and play with the shelving. But if your using windows it will not work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have asked a few others , I have a few XM pieces and always used my XM guy. However I got this piece through him for a decent price, he just emailed me saying shipping is going to cost $850 SGD to New York. That's close to $625 USD just for shipping, I get the feeling my guy is starting to take advantage of our arrangement. For those of you who got it or getting it shortly , how much was shipping?

I still am excited to get the statue ..... a little pissed that I think I am getting hosed.

I have asked a few others , I have a few XM pieces and always used my XM guy. However I got this piece through him for a decent price, he just emailed me saying shipping is going to cost $850 SGD to New York. That's close to $625 USD just for shipping, I get the feeling my guy is starting to take advantage of our arrangement. For those of you who got it or getting it shortly , how much was shipping?

I still am excited to get the statue ..... a little pissed that I think I am getting hosed.

Haven't gotten it yet, but that's ridiculous.

Haven't gotten it yet, but that's ridiculous.

Yeah , I thought so ..... I paid $200 for XM Phoenix and Wolverine. And there is no way this thing is triple them I told him to give me the dimensions and weight and I will use my FedEx account email him the label and give him $50 for the trouble, he has yet to respond. He gave me the statue for $1500 SGD so I figure now that he sees it going for much higher on eBay he is trying to charge me more. Ug looks like I am on the market for a new XM reseller =/.

On average I was paying $250.00 to $300.00 shipping on XM piece's to the US. Then one day I was charged $550.00 shipping for Medusa. Then afterwards Ghost Rider was $450.00 shipping. Punisher was $350.00 shipping. Cable was $400.00
I definitely think sometimes the vendor tack's on whatever extra amount they feel like but I look at it as Overall how much am I paying? Is it still much cheaper than any secondary market prices? Plus do you wanna ruin your relationship with your hookup? I got hosed on Medusa but I was still able to get all those following Popular XM piece's still at retail by not causing a big stink over it. That's how I see it.
I too have Venom on order but I haven't been given a quote on shipping yet.

That's why I don't even try to order XM stuff anymore through "connections". They just aren't worth it to me for a 1/4 superhero piece.

Yeah I think this may be my last XM piece ...... Prime 1 is putting out some nice stuff and I don't have to pay the cost of a statue to get it shipped.

Really i want pic this piece but after i saw the amount of money for shipping, well the price is almost the same that comiquette or maybe more so i pic this one and is a keeper
20170519_085049.jpg

Back