XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No these are from the first batch which has the McFarlane head that is slightly off. At some angles you wouldn't know.

Again like most early responses with other companies as well, it was greatly blown out of proportion as well.
Just like the horrible teeth on Wolverine vs Hulk Maquette...lol.

Yeah, I was gonna say it looks great... what was the issue

Jaw was slightly out of alignment. Its one of those things that if someone tells you where to look, you will see it, otherwise you wouldn't even know there was a problem.

Jaw was slightly out of alignment. Its one of those things that if someone tells you where to look, you will see it, otherwise you wouldn't even know there was a problem.
I don't see a problem, looks fantastic

I don't see a problem, looks fantastic

Yep most people won't see any issue with the McFarlane head. The cool thing is XM is fixing the small issue anyways regardless if you can see it or, not by stopping production and making the tolerances a little tighter for the McFarlane head.

It's a win win. I personally think it still looks fantastic. But great service from XM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep most people won't see any issue with the McFarlane head. The cool thing is XM is fixing the small issue anyways regardless if you can see it or, not by stopping production and making the tolerances a little tighter for the McFarlane head.

Definitely. With all other statues as well. Sideshow, P1. Such a waste to just store the extra stuff in the box.

Pictures from Jimson Woo

"FINALLY! The size of him is MASSIVE!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1s6yzo.jpg

2nexeo.jpg

384bz1.jpg

4r7akr.jpg

57rxec.jpg

6a2x6m.jpg

Do you think this piece will fit with 1/3 scale pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's already shipped to a lot of people. Chances of snagging on is very low now.

Due to the head it got delayed so quite a few people must still be waiting for this to get shipped to them right

Due to the head it got delayed so quite a few people must still be waiting for this to get shipped to them right

Yup, I'm still waiting for mine too. Though I'm not a premium member yet so that's probably why I was pushed to the back of the queue despite ordering way early on when it was just concept art. The wait is killing me...

Yup, I'm still waiting for mine too. Though I'm not a premium member yet so that's probably why I was pushed to the back of the queue despite ordering way early on when it was just concept art. The wait is killing me...

The wait can get daunting for sure. Best keep your mind focused on something else lol. I did with Black Panther.

Back