XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one US seller on ebay asked for $2400. Is the price reasonable to get? Or should I wait?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Get onto XM Europe Facebook you can get him a lot cheaper than that silly price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow ...$2400! Yikes, good call guys! I wouldn't bite on that price either. I'd happily get the P1 Venom before paying that price.

Yea. U could get P1 and S Venom for cheaper than that

I think having options on the same char is a good thing for the community and all, but what happens if someone really wants this particular statue from this particular company because of posing and overall outlook (paintwork, interpretation and whatnot), that makes things a bit more complex doesn't it. I know I wouldn't be satisfied settling for anything less than what I want as a statue of this character, especially if I'm gonna be paying big bucks no matter which statue I choose from. In this day and age, it's big or bigger bucks really, prices have gone through the roof and we all know it.

Pictures from Hendry Haryanto

"Mr brock is in da house, what all the fuss was about? looks fine for me. Thx to XM Studios."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

17800348_101542010305r2q6t.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Peter Parker went to a clock tower, he found salvation from the symbiote as the clock bell began to ring,

The symbiote left Peter's body and latched onto Eddie Brock, thus becoming VENOM

I feel like it'd be a crime not to display the the other two portraits not in use. A custom mini bust or stand needs to be made for those..

Back