XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I wouldn't expect 100$ or less lol, but 300$-400$?

After Thanos I stopped PO'ing XM. I now generally just wait to people have the actual statue in hand at a fair price.

That's definitely the way to do it, it seems. Outside of a few in high demand, you definitely make out most of the time.

I feel people can spend what they want on each piece they buy. There is no reason to "LOL" someone as it may be disrespectful to their collection. I dont know why you feel a 1/4 scale is not worth a certain amount. Is your reasoning because of Prime 1 statues being 1/3 scale, and the bigger the better? Just trying to understand your logic.

The truth is US buyers like myself can buy at retail SGD prices plus a small middle man fee. The killer is the shipping on each piece.

XM doesn't care about the size of the box, or weight. XM cares about the Statue design first, and then once created boxes it up and then we find out how large of a box and weight will be. These are all made out of Cold cast Porcelain, and weigh between 30lbs to 70lbs depending on the piece.

I do feel a bit tired when paying 300USD to ship an XM piece. I'm hoping that XM is making enough profit to eventually strike a License deal with Marvel have them sold in the US.

/

people overpay for **** all the time and you're right, you can spend whatever you want on a piece. money means different things to different people. i prefer not to overspend THAT much personally, don't see the allure of paying almost 3x what a 1/4 statue should be imo but different strokes.

people overpay for **** all the time and you're right, you can spend whatever you want on a piece. money means different things to different people. i prefer not to overspend THAT much personally, don't see the allure of paying almost 3x what a 1/4 statue should be imo but different strokes.

With SS raising their prices it's more like 1.5x :)

SS is also making a Venom. So we all have choices =)

the shipping price is a tough one. around $350 US seems to be the going rate using DHL...but you get the statue in 3 days, tops.

I shudder to think what Ghost Rider is going to cost me...but it is what it is...

the shipping price is a tough one. around $350 US seems to be the going rate using DHL...but you get the statue in 3 days, tops.

I shudder to think what Ghost Rider is going to cost me...but it is what it is...

You have to be careful who your buying your stuff form, some of these guys are adding $100+ to the shipping so they can pocket some extra money... I've have bought several XM statues and shipping from my contact has always been between $175-$250 max... even with the big statues like Thanos...

I think the SS Venom will be pretty special.

I think so too, then again we probably won't see that for another year+ : /

I originally was going to get this Venom, still may eventually, have since decided to purchase the original life size bust instead to hold me over.

You have to be careful who your buying your stuff form, some of these guys are adding $100+ to the shipping so they can pocket some extra money... I've have bought several XM statues and shipping from my contact has always been between $175-$250 max... even with the big statues like Thanos...

I find people in Singapore to be more honest then people in the US. The weight and size of the boxes has increased for most of the newer pieces.

Thanos 17.5KG 59x55x32cm
Medusa 23.5KG 78x63.5x38cm
Sandman 29.5KG 76x65.5x43.5cm

I trust when my seller says his discounted price of 400SGD to ship a 29.5KG/65LB (76x65.5x43.5cm) DHL express to the US.

If I go to the DHL web site and use the XM Studios address (Singapore 180231) it gives me a price of 1200SGD for 2 Day so 4 day for 400SGD sounds about right with his corporate discount.

Ive said it before I'm tired of paying these prices. I love love the quality of the statues themselves. I love the Cold Cast Porcelain feel compared to my Sideshow pieces, and some of my customs. I just dont love the shipping prices. It's not the sellers fault its just what it costs to hire your own personal plane to fly across seas to deliver to your doorstep with amazing tracking updates. Its like buying a first class ticket for your Statue. My outer brown boxes look better less handled than my UPS boxes I receive from Sideshow.

/

I find people in Singapore to be more honest then people in the US. The weight and size of the boxes has increased for most of the newer pieces.

Thanos 17.5KG 59x55x32cm
Medusa 23.5KG 78x63.5x38cm
Sandman 29.5KG 76x65.5x43.5cm

I trust when my seller says his discounted price of 400SGD to ship a 29.5KG/65LB (76x65.5x43.5cm) DHL express to the US.

If I go to the DHL web site and use the XM Studios address (Singapore 180231) it gives me a price of 1200SGD for 2 Day so 4 day for 400SGD sounds about right with his corporate discount.

Ive said it before I'm tired of paying these prices. I love love the quality of the statues themselves. I love the Cold Cast Porcelain feel compared to my Sideshow pieces, and some of my customs. I just dont love the shipping prices. It's not the sellers fault its just what it costs to hire your own personal plane to fly across seas to deliver to your doorstep with amazing tracking updates. Its like buying a first class ticket for your Statue. My outer brown boxes look better less handled than my UPS boxes I receive from Sideshow.

/
Who do you use. I love these statues but don't know who to trust to ship to USA. Not sure how to go by this

As someone from SG, I'd say the shipping rates in my country (I'm talking non-corporate here) are absolutely crazy. I can't tell you the number of times I've had people interested in getting stuff from me, only to be put off by the shipping fees between my country and theirs. And I'm talking about Singapore Post here, never mind the more premium options (DHL, FedEX etc.) I'd say it's unfortunate, and in that sense a really tough call for any buyer to want anything shipped from here to somewhere as far as the US, it's gonna cost a bomb and there's nothing neither buyer nor seller can do about it really.

As someone from SG, I'd say the shipping rates in my country (I'm talking non-corporate here) are absolutely crazy. I can't tell you the number of times I've had people interested in getting stuff from me, only to be put off by the shipping fees between my country and theirs. And I'm talking about Singapore Post here, never mind the more premium options (DHL, FedEX etc.) I'd say it's unfortunate, and in that sense a really tough call for any buyer to want anything shipped from here to somewhere as far as the US, it's gonna cost a bomb and there's nothing neither buyer nor seller can do about it really.

I would be interested in knowing the shipping cost if these things went by boat. I wouldn't mind waiting 1 month if it saved me $200 SGD in comparison to DHL or Fedex.

New eyes for Venom, I LOVE IT! :love

14232530_1229193220464274_6004940648623889261_n.jpg

Back