XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeep!! This year's bonus is disappearing rather quickly! :panic:

Bloody hell! ...everything comes to a head in the later half of 2015. If the schedule is met, a lot of us are putting out a lot of money in a short span of time.

11057284_929587517091514_7484806086486127963_n.jpg

With such a huge list can XM really get all these out? Look at how much stuff is listed compared to ss which takes over a year to get one statue out. Crazy how much stuff XM is doing all at once. Now how about getting into the usa dealers? :)

I think XM just wants to get the shipping started this year. I'm wondering if its because of the 2-year licensing agreement.

We should've heard some news on Cable this week. Hmm ...nothing from Bryan, yet, from that meeting.

Cable is in limbo. There is a meeting between XM and the Disney/Marvel rep this week or next I think. Fingers crossed for good news.

really pessimist that cable will be approved by disney afterall cable is a XMEN .
look at all the release date... black bolt = inhuman, daredevil, and shehulk = avengers. they all inline with all the upcoming MARVEL/Disney MOVIE ..

Isnt Disney trying to turn Mutants into Inhumans now :lol

I can't get into the Inhumans comic book, the characters just seem to cheesy to me, IMO.... I really prefer X-Men, hope Disney works out some deal with FOX or the only X-Men were going to see is on the Big Screen when FOX releases a new movie..

The concept behind Inhumans is awesome, imho. Each one of them being like a unique different specie from the others, and the fact that their condition effectively impacts on their psychology - one thing that always "bothered" me about comic heroes is that they handle all kind of powers and peculiarities, yet almost everyone of them keeps reasoning like an average human being. I mean, things like mutations, superpowers and so on should impact heavily on how these people see and interact with the rest of the world, more or less like Dr Manhattan (but not necessarily with personality disturbs, tho).
That said, the Jenkins&Lee comic was a great effort to put some good bases and premises around the Inhumans... too bad that the most recent runs changed them to a mix of X Men and Digimon, I really couldn't stand last year's arcs like Infinity and Inhumanity and that damned Medusa constantly on her period, duh.

What I was getting at is I know agents of shield is running with the whole in humans plot right now and in age of ultron pietro and Wanda were the results of experiments by Hydra who has been pursuing mist technology. In other words the maximoff kids were transformed by mist rather than mutant powers. I think I read Disney is exploring this Avenue to get more x universe characters and rewrite their history without the whole mutant licensing issues.

I really want to see a Galactus from them. Using the paint like SSC LSB not the Maq. And really have to make some decisions on Black Bolt, DD, She Hulk and Iron Man. If I can get at dealer, all 4. Else, most likely She Hulk (because my wife likes it) then Iron Man if there is lucky to have light up, else DD. Never know about Black Bolt because I do not start reading Marvel Comics until very recently. But base on the photo it is as good as all the other

With such a huge list can XM really get all these out? Look at how much stuff is listed compared to ss which takes over a year to get one statue out. Crazy how much stuff XM is doing all at once. Now how about getting into the usa dealers? :)

XM editon size is only 999 max...SS is around 3k-4k minimum..that's equivalent to 4 XM statue so it seems possible. Also most of XM proto is almost complete

It's their low edition size that allows them to do so many characters so fast.

Back