XM Studios - Transformers Optimus Prime (G1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some 4K closeups of the XM Studios Optimus Prime! This and Starscream were freaking epic guys, I can't recommend them highly enough.

Great vids in both threads, Sisko. These two are a true work of art.

This topic has been a bit quiet does anybody know the anticipated release date of the statue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess (completely unfounded) is that they're working on cutting down his price where they can so they can complete better in this market. Removing the vehicle model is an easy win...

My guess (completely unfounded) is that they're working on cutting down his price where they can so they can complete better in this market. Removing the vehicle model is an easy win...

They won’t do that as most XM pieces sell out and sell out pretty fast! The car is apart of the series each transformer ships with a vehicle! Sellers have now started reducing shipping costs which is a big bonus if you live overseas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won’t do that as most XM pieces sell out and sell out pretty fast! The car is apart of the series each transformer ships with a vehicle! Sellers have now started reducing shipping costs which is a big bonus if you live overseas

Ok, nice. I didn't realise we were seeing discounts with shipping now! :)

Hi there folks!

I'm considering buying myself this statue, but I wonder if statues are easy to resell in case this day comes.

I ask that because you never know if you might need to change country or something unexpected might happen, especially considering that this statue costs over 2000 dollars. So yeah, this is my question.

Thank you!

I was sure that was just a rumour, but to be sure I went and asked XM directly. They confirmed there is no truth to it and they are not in any kind of talks with Prime 1.

I was sure that was just a rumour, but to be sure I went and asked XM directly. They confirmed there is no truth to it and they are not in any kind of talks with Prime 1.

Sweet. I'm happy about this! Thank you for clarifying. I literally almost started a thread to ask around more. :lol

Back