XM Studios - Transformers Optimus Prime (G1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"Optimus Prime will now ship with an extra arm switch out with hologram, and an extra portrait that is angled to be looking at that arm.

All collectors who purchased at conventions (China, STGCC etc) will also be given a specially crafted certificate that is designed to display alongside the statue. This special certificate is also available to the first 30% purchase orders across all distributors and also from XM direct channels.", XM Studios.

>>> "Optimus Prime shipping updates and information" <<<

49714036_22179911250877f7m.jpg

49625847_22179911117536iu2.jpg

So what is the consensus on this G1 version vs the others that are on their way? What do you guys think would be the best ?

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is it true XM has issues with quality with their other pieces and lines?

If that’s the case and I think a piece like this might be risky as my first XM piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spec fiction shop offered me economy shipping $350. I’m grabbing this in a couple of day. Sold my Vader statue and will be paying it in full. October release. [emoji2937]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the economy shipping by air or sea?

I heard mid August shipping is staring on Prime.

Spec fiction shop offered me economy shipping $350. I’m grabbing this in a couple of day. Sold my Vader statue and will be paying it in full. October release. [emoji2937]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back