XM Studios - Transformers G1 Premium Collectibles Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't count on it mate. We know their prices are off the charts. And especially how this Prime is shaping up this will be an instant grail. But it doesn't hurt to hope.

I know Im just hoping :pray: its relatively decent pricing as this Optimus does look like it could be an instant grail. Im stoked to see more as I like the direction they are headed.

So so many popular character being made over and over. Bad times for our wallet

Love the pose, want to see his overall stance with legs positioned and what kind of base. $1100 or higher for sure.

Retail is $1326 at today's conversion rate for STGCC.

Yes it is retailed at SGD$1799

Optimus Prime is 22 feet / 6.7 meters. Thus, 1/10 scale will be 67 cm.
Seems to me, its in between height of scale 1/4 & 1/3 statues.

The price is still very steep imo.
Even tho it looks fantastic.

XjbEsRE.jpg
bnao3L0.jpg

IMHO the good comparison would be Side Show Voltron. An insane amount of detailing at $1250 it's a little under an inch taller. I'll have to see the swap outs to determine overall value of Optimus Prime but it's in striking distance of robot statues in this size. Which is saying you're getting taken to the cleaners collecting giant robots. I would love to own this but we all know the story for XM pieces an North American buyers.

IMHO the good comparison would be Side Show Voltron. An insane amount of detailing at $1250 it's a little under an inch taller. I'll have to see the swap outs to determine overall value of Optimus Prime but it's in striking distance of robot statues in this size. Which is saying you're getting taken to the cleaners collecting giant robots. I would love to own this but we all know the story for XM pieces an North American buyers.

Has it been confirmed there is no worldwide license i.e. top cow?

Guess now I will have to wait and see what PCS comes up with.

They don't have a worldwide license just the Asian market iirc. So if you're in The US prepare for giant sized shipping costs/fees and finding a contact you trust with your cash.

Has it been confirmed there is no worldwide license i.e. top cow?

Confirmed on XM Studios website. Posted with their STGCC orders.

Before buying, customer should check and confirm whether the XM product is allowed to be sold and shipped to their mailing address. No freight forwarder or PO Box addresses will be entertained. XM reserves the right to cancel and forfeit any orders whose shipping address are not compliant to our licensed zones. If you are not sure, just ask any available XM Guide. In general;
Marvel Products can only be shipped within SEA, CN & HK
Star Wars Products can only be shipped within SEA
DC Products can only be shipped within SEA
Transformers Products can only be shipped within SEA, CN, HK, KR and AU

Back