XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait til he's in the movies more then he'll get a nice jump in price. The figure is impressive enough--I like that they toned down the base.

Damn though I had this locked with a known retailer
now sol.

Anyone with some heplful info where to aquire the mad titan
Would highly appreciated.

Not looking to get raped please :)

Misunderstanding really he reserved the spot for me
no deposit.

I was under the impression I was safe.
I was wrong I should of confirmed before he went
up for order friday so yeah.

He's not getting the allocation that they suppose too
something to the extent. Resellers holding on too a few
to scalp etc...... the usual ******** with a hot item

Has anyone ordered from Toy Station before? I may be ordering through them but was hoping to have at least one person vouch for them!

Damn though I had this locked with a known retailer
now sol.

Anyone with some heplful info where to aquire the mad titan
Would highly appreciated.

Not looking to get raped please :)

I've actually heard a few people saying this now.

What worries me is are some of the resellers seeing the after market prices and then cancelling there orders with some of there customers to flip for more because well look how much Magneto is going for now and it isn't even out yet. Or maybe I'm just being completely paranoid

Last edited:
I've actually heard a few people saying this now.

What worries me is are some of the resellers seeing the after market prices and then cancelling there orders with some of there customers to flip for more because well look how much Magneto is going for now and it isn't even out yet. Or maybe I'm just being completely paranoid

It's going to happen. When people see how much more $$$ they could make by selling it to someone else after a PO it's a recipe for disaster. Good intentions in the beginning but the lure of so much more money may be too tempting, which is really unfortunate.

Back