XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their homepage and preorder page wasn't even updated at all, one has to use search only to find Thanos

Seriously, there's no QC on these distributors webpages and announcements at all. Talk about high QC on XM products, everything else blows.

What is ST doing??? No heads up email this time and no coin version at all....damn. Great way to notify buyers who bought other XM stuff through them. Thank goodness I saw a heads up post. I got one ordered with no coin before the sell out.

Their homepage and preorder page wasn't even updated at all, one has to use search only to find Thanos

Seriously, there's no QC on these distributors webpages and announcements at all. Talk about high QC on XM products, everything else blows.

Well at least the site didn't crash tonight

Wait until tomorrow is here and folks come in here to find out the po time. There's going to be a lot of folks with pitchforks out.

Damn 7 min? That is crazy fast. Glad you guys were able to PO so easy this time. I've got my wolverine and Phoenix POed with Cable pretty much locked in so I'm good til She Hulk and that will largely depend on how it looks and cost.

I've got mine pre-ordered with Mark earlier.... will also pre-order IR Mark VII soon.
In these days.... always have to plan ahead.... but it shows how popular this company shall become. At least we don't have to put down another $80 for the art print. lol

How was the hunt on this Guy, i read it was pretty fast :O thank god i dont care much about thanos but really great for all who did want him and got him.
Really fast 7 min thats even faster then Phoenix haha

How were they able to move that much statue in such a short time without site crashing?
The reason there wasn't a frenzy today on ST is because most just Pre-ordered in advance through them. I personally had it ordered with the coin with them. So they were able to control numbers much better this way. So in reality they only had a few to move via retail anyway.

More and more elite members means less and less avail for people actually trying to get one on PO date. It's only going to get harder for subsequent pieces.

How were they able to move that much statue in such a short time without site crashing?

For a couple of reasons. They sold most of their stock before the preorder was put online and they never sent out an official po time like they have before so buyers weren't sitting there hitting F5 in huge numbers.

If you want something, just preorder months in advance...esp if you're not an elite member ordering everything. So, looking at what's on the horizon, if you want any of the upcoming POs including Cable or She Hulk, get on someone's list ASAP.

Back