XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing because there are no details listed such as total price.

it's kind of funny watching it go in and out of stock on Spec Fiction. I did make the plunge on the last Captain America a couple weeks ago. Of course the recent convention caused delays. I may take another plunge once that comes in and if there is any still available. But I'm definitely concerned with no final price just like everyone else. I imagine it would have to be within competition prices if he wants to keep customers though. I absolutely know it goes against better judgement, but these xm statues came out of nowhere for me, and is throwing any self control I thought I had out the window.

If he is taking preorder reservations, then charges a huge premium, he store should be heavily boycotted.

I have one problem with the design of this statue, his neck shouldn't be exposed it should be covered by blue fabric under the helmet. It looks weird having the neck exposed
thanos-ron-lim.png

They do not go for comic accurate with the outfits in some cases .i.e. Magneto and Wolverine.

I have one problem with the design of this statue, his neck shouldn't be exposed it should be covered by blue fabric under the helmet. It looks weird having the neck exposed
thanos-ron-lim.png

I love the statue but I do agree with you. I'd also prefer that the neck area be blue. I just think it would look better.

Yeah not a fan of that spawn either. Luna does decent work but not quite to my standards of what I like to see in an expensive custom. I keep waiting for someone to bring us a 1/4 scale Spawn and its never happened. Might have to just make it my first personal commission and make the best one ever

dude im down if you get serious about that

If I ever did a video review, no one would understand a thing I'm saying.

So I grabbed a random passer-by and made him do it in my stead :p

STGCC 2014 XM Studios Video Review by Strange Passer-by

If I ever did a video review, no one would understand a thing I'm saying.

So I grabbed a random passer-by and made him do it in my stead :p

STGCC 2014 XM Studios Video Review by Strange Passer-by

Didn't they ban you from this forum for being full of XM Marvel awesomeness? A secret marvel assassin of sorts. Dare I say...... a statue Ninja? :wink1:

Ninja_Gaiden_big1.JPG

If he is taking preorder reservations, then charges a huge premium, he store should be heavily boycotted.

I bought Magneto from Speculative Fiction for $900, the $3000 price was a place holder to keep people from buying it while he sent me a $2100 coupon to order it. He only had a few Magnetos and hundreds of people sending him emails wanting one... Like all the other shops (BBTS & Secret Compass) he got caught off guard with how fast Magneto sold out. TJ has always been a honest guy and works really hard to keep his customers happy, in this instance he got put in a really tough spot.

I made him an bundle offer which he accepted and that's how I got Magneto, let me be clear that I made the offer to him. Like any business if the offer is good you take it. He also gave me a great price for each statue I bought in that bundle... So I came away very happy.

Anyways I felt I needed to explain the situation so rumors didn't get out of control... Speculative Fiction is an honest shop and the owner TJ is a great guy.

Back