XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just went up for order a few weeks ago, give it time until it's closer to the release date and a whole bunch will pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if the price will go up more around that time. It's an exclusive piece after all. What kind of prices can we expect?

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see where this one and Phoenix shake out. They are definitely the next most hyped next to Magneto.

Huge alright ...I'm running out of real estate ...I already can tell. Good problem to have tho considering how great XM pieces are turning out.

This is going to another grail by xm so far both cap and magneto are grails in my eyes, and thanos will join that list, love how the colors pop!

Yes. The colors are. Beautiful. Your eyes are automatically drawn to them

Have to agree only because Cap doesn't have an extraordinary base to put him over the top but the statue itself is spectacular.

Thanos' base is also nothing to write home about IMO... the original base is still my favourite:

10604561_10153098246486677_2312721554199615179_o.jpg

I much prefer the new Thanos base to that one personally. I'm just glad they scrapped the last one, that I didn't like

Conquistador1975, would you be able to PM the company you are having difficulty with. I may have missed out on this piece but with future release i will know who not to deal with.

Do any of the people in the know have a general idea of when we may see a more specific release date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back