XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about some skulls and bones on the battlefield?

Thanos.jpg

I'll take skulls, bones, anything that has to do with death and destruction please! :pray:

Also, not feeling the pose with the helm off in hand. Please reconsider that, am I the only one who feels that way? A tilting back head with maniacal laugh would be soo much better. Just don't dig the bald look. Second the death and destruction base.

Also, not feeling the pose with the helm off in hand. Please reconsider that, am I the only one who feels that way? A tilting back head with maniacal laugh would be soo much better. Just don't dig the bald look. Second the death and destruction base.

I would prefer a head sculpt like that as well. That would be way more dynamic IMO. My favorite pose so far is Thanos with his hands out front holding the Cosmic cube with his super wide grin. That's what sold me on this piece. Plus it's 1/4 scale! Can't ever go wrong with that. :exactly:

I would prefer a head sculpt like that as well. That would be way more dynamic IMO. My favorite pose so far is Thanos with his hands out front holding the Cosmic cube with his super wide grin. That's what sold me on this piece. Plus it's 1/4 scale! Can't ever go wrong with that. :exactly:

Like a child with a new toy!

Definitely, would get the best of both worlds. It would be really hard to pass up if they added that COH. I also like that pose too with the super wide grin, looks very sinister. :hi5: Need to see more, hopefully XM is paying attention. :wave

I don't think I'll ever get a villain. But once I get all my avengers, I think I'm going to make a bunch of bullet casings and gravel to put around all the bases. Then il going to get a 7 foot panoramic skyline graffiti painting of the New York skyline with avengers tower in the back!

Epic!

I don't think I'll ever get a villain. But once I get all my avengers, I think I'm going to make a bunch of bullet casings and gravel to put around all the bases. Then il going to get a 7 foot panoramic skyline graffiti painting of the New York skyline with avengers tower in the back!

Epic!

That would be sweet. Any reason for not wanting any villains? I've felt villains are more exciting and enhance superheroes to become better at what they do. Sure it is a back and forth thing but villains tend to push the bar on where the limits of superheroes are at. However, I do like a heroic superhero who stands for justice and portrays a selfless image. I guess I just like to root for the bad guy at times, especially when the good guy is Ben Affleck playing Daredevil :rotfl

That would be sweet. Any reason for not wanting any villains? I've felt villains are more exciting and enhance superheroes to become better at what they do. Sure it is a back and forth thing but villains tend to push the bar on where the limits of superheroes are at. However, I do like a heroic superhero who stands for justice and portrays a selfless image. I guess I just like to root for the bad guy at times, especially when the good guy is Ben Affleck playing Daredevil :rotfl

I just don't have any villains I'm absolutely in love with you know? That's the one curse of me being a marvel fan boy. The villains are far less iconic, in my opinion. Spiderman and x-men being the exceptions.

Now don't take that wrong, I love red skull and Zola and a lot of villains. But they just don't have the same presence as DC villains. And Zola would probably be a cool PF, but red skull wise... I'm just not down with the "nazi" logo on display in my room.

I just don't have any villains I'm absolutely in love with you know? That's the one curse of me being a marvel fan boy. The villains are far less iconic, in my opinion. Spiderman and x-men being the exceptions.

Now don't take that wrong, I love red skull and Zola and a lot of villains. But they just don't have the same presence as DC villains. And Zola would probably be a cool PF, but red skull wise... I'm just not down with the "nazi" logo on display in my room.

I get what your saying, Spiderman/X-men are my favorite villains for Marvel too (Doc Oct and Omega Red to name a few). I can understand not wanting to get into X-Men, too many cool characters if you're on a budget. I've had to cancel a few pieces too as I didn't love the statue too, glad one of them didn't have an NRD.

Agreed on DC, Batman has one of the best villains. I see what you mean about the Nazi logo, not something I would care for too. Smart move on not getting Apoc, dude's the gateway drug for X-Men! :panic: It is what got me hooked.

Saying "except xmen and spider-man" is like saying except batman and superman for dc... but aside from those two major franchises you have Loki, Doom, Galactus, Thanos, Ultron, the Skrulls, Mandarin just to name a few.

Saying "except xmen and spider-man" is like saying except batman and superman for dc... but aside from those two major franchises you have Loki, Doom, Galactus, Thanos, Ultron, the Skrulls, Mandarin just to name a few.

There are definitely villains I like, for example doom. As a marvel fan, I love doom. But I'm not going to face him of vs 5 avengers. It's just a gateway thing like temek said. If I got one villain, I'd want one for each character in my avengers team...

And what I meant when I said spiderman and xmen was mainly green goblin, venom, and magneto. (Keep this in mind, I'm just speaking as a normal mainstream fan would even though I'm far past mainstream). When it comes to superman and batman I feel like Lex, Joker, cat woman, poison ivy, ridler... There's a towering list of very iconic anti heroes from DC (especially bats).

Didn't mean any offense. As a marvel fan boy I absolutely love Red Skull, Zola, Ultron, Doom, the illuminati in planet hulk, magneto, Loki (thanks to the movies mostly and strac's run)... I can go on for days

It really pisses me off that they were *****ing about the weapons. The Iron Spiderman from Sideshow had it, so why is it such a big deal now?

View attachment 114321

Exactly what's the big deal?

It's like Disney/Marvel blocking the battle damaged Punisher head sculpt & the XM Wolverine Cigar?

It's not like these statues are aimed at children :dunno

Last edited:
Exactly what's the big deal?

It's like Disney/Marvel blocking the battle damaged Punisher head sculpt & the XM Wolverine Cigar?

It's not like these statues are aimed at children :dunno

I struggle to buy these. Better not be any damn kids with any! Haha JP

I actually think these would be great gifts to teach kids something's are not to be touched. Maybe age 7-10 or something.

Die Daredevil die, :rotfl ... speaking of which, DD statue thread is super inactive.

Why all the DD hate? Or is it primarily Affleck Hate? Cause then it makes sense :duff

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back